Arcade Tokens

Optimis-DN

"A survey will be available for players level 76+ for (2) Arcade Tokens. This will be limited to one survey per server per account.

For the duration of the event, Prestige Society Members will receive an additional (2) Arcade Tokens via survey after the maintenance on Wednesday."

Didn't get anything either yesterday or today. Non Event.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

As a free player without prestige, I got my 2 cents er.... 2 tokens, they both failed and I got the basic rewards. Someone PLEASE come fast and write that this is better than no event at all before I start complaining about RNG and bad events, thanks.

It isn't better than no event. It's just like no event if you aren't going to spend any real life kinah.

The anniversary event gave good things with no rl kinah required. This one doesn't.

I never spend money on this event. It's easy to ignore.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:38 PM, Aly-DN said:

It isn't better than no event. It's just like no event if you aren't going to spend any real life kinah.

The anniversary event gave good things with no rl kinah required. This one doesn't.

I never spend money on this event. It's easy to ignore.

...what a party breaker you are Aly. Hide your hammer of logic before we start complainign about it.

I9kYpYu.jpg

Archived