Huge concern over Enchant-o-rama event

Amiteahx-KT

14 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well they decided to give justice for EC abuse while the enchant-o-rama exists. Those 300k the first day were probably because the EC abusers had an insane amount of enchants via the bug and helped with the milestones. Maybe this is why they took the action now you never know.

Sure it had nothing to do with stigma stones and ultimates on the BCM? You think extra stones for 3 months ago really were held off till this event?

18 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Sure it had nothing to do with stigma stones and ultimates on the BCM? You think extra stones for 3 months ago really were held off till this event?

No, I mean when the abuse was on those abusers got their T2+15 and then whatever stone they got in those 2 month was simply resting in their inventories.

I doubt anyone spend 160 NC coin to get 1 ancient enchant stone, but maybe they got the ultimate ones who knows, because those are kinda reasonable in price.

1 hour ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Still no 400k milestone yet. 300k in first day, next 3 combined not even another 100k points...

It's not that we haven't made the points to get the next rewards. It's that there is no one in the office to give us the rewards. It's the weekend and Monday is a holiday in the US. So I doubt we will see any rewards until Tuesday.

9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It's not that we haven't made the points to get the next rewards. It's that there is no one in the office to give us the rewards. It's the weekend and Monday is a holiday in the US. So I doubt we will see any rewards until Tuesday.

Was it like that last time event was around, and was the last time like mid 2017 in 5.x with omega enchantment stones? Been so long.

Archived