Chanter DPS stigmas

Romart-DN

I use:

Annihilation, Leaping Flash, Word of Life, Blessing of Wind, Mountain Crash, Numbing Blow and then for my two extra slots: Word of Inspiration and Soul Lock. However, if you only have 6 stigma slots, I'd leave out Word of Life or Leaping Flash so that you can take Word of Inspiration instead. Leaping Flash is pretty good though because it's a guaranteed knockdown in pvp.

It really depends like everyone is saying. For 1v1 pvp I use numbing blow, disorientating blow, Blessing of wind, mountain crash, annihilation, word of inspiration, soul lock, leaping flash, rise. I don't take word of life while running word of inspiration and disorientating is if you have +12, leaping flash and rise for +9.

In pve or group pvp swap Word of life with rise as you have team back up and swap it's position with soul lock if you don't have +9s. You will have to play with this til you figure out what works best for you. Good Luck fellow chanter

43 minutes ago, Romart-DN said:

I see that Blessing of Stone is not busy, although a friend had recommended it to me. Is it better to put it aside?

None of us listed Blessing of Stone because you asked about dps spec stigmas. Blessing of Stone is a good stigma to have when you're in support spec though. It increases everyone's HP and also gives physical and magical defense.

Archived