Daily ID

Iazuli-KT

3 minutes ago, 1s38ABE-KT said:

if we getting 5 box's a week and wont help us to + our Gear !

can we get ID n AD daily in return ? like EU server ...

please consider it GM's

I agree, if we are getting the nerfs of the original Aion, can we at least get the original aion in everything else as well?

If the box limit nerf happened and the ID & AD entries stayed the same. I pray for those who just started in the game or for the people who didn't finish their gear yet. I agree that we shouldn't be getting abused by the nerfs in NA and at least we should have the same entries as original Aion.

6 hours ago, 1s31499E-KT said:

I pray for those who just started in the game or for the people who didn't finish their gear yet.

ye that's literally just 85% of the population nothing to be worried about, surely nobody would quit over not being able to progress in pvp gear whatsoever ??? surely the potential people returning for Katalam wouldn't turn right back seeing they literally can't make their ancient gear +15 in under 3 months ??? nah we should worry about more important things uwu

12 minutes ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

New players will have to go to Crimson Katalam and collect Legendary Blood Mark from camp weeklys, in order to get Ultimate Blood Mark equipment instead of Dark Talon equipment.

Which is worse than the Dark Talon equipment.

P.S. is there any way to get an ultimate gear by "paying" in an npc at some point, or will we always run around T1+15 from pre-7.0?

Archived