140 stigma enchantment stones for 1 +12

Lummiel-KT

based on the rate of 20% success rate that TheSecretCowLeve  showed in an earlier post you would need 155 ench stones to get to +12, assuming rng works in accordance with the % stated.

also dont know what our % success rate as 20% was in KR...

how ever you look at it need a truckload of ench stones. without a decent ench rate increase and at +12 safe point no idea how anyone will get a +15 set!!

1 hour ago, Shiftie-DN said:

based on the rate of 20% success rate that TheSecretCowLeve  showed in an earlier post you would need 155 ench stones to get to +12, assuming rng works in accordance with the % stated.

also dont know what our % success rate as 20% was in KR...

how ever you look at it need a truckload of ench stones. without a decent ench rate increase and at +12 safe point no idea how anyone will get a +15 set!!

RNG works, just see chiki stream, and 80 stone got two +12

Yeah, the success rates are terrible. It took me 164 stigma enchantment stones to take six stigmas from +9 to +11 back in November. One of them needed 61 stones and another only needed 5! (Data on the sheet below) It's wildly random, and it's not fun at all. I don't recommend trying to go past +11 until we get a HIGHER RATE OF SUCCESS event unless you have a lot of money to throw at the game.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SuaTSav1S_QFN8DenZWOPli-rpL7l29zC6O8HuTLQcs/edit?usp=sharing

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

unless you have a lot of money to throw at the game.

People get their stigma enchant stones from alts and gold ingots. 13m per stigma enchant stone is not that much, but the rates are really bad. I have all my stigmas to +10, I have only one stigma +12 and I actually bought that for 200m if I remember correctly from someone who was selling everything so he leaves Aion. So ti was more like a hate-sell.

23 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

People get their stigma enchant stones from alts and gold ingots. 13m per stigma enchant stone is not that much, but the rates are really bad. I have all my stigmas to +10, I have only one stigma +12 and I actually bought that for 200m if I remember correctly from someone who was selling everything so he leaves Aion. So ti was more like a hate-sell.

I'm aware. I got all of my aforementioned 164 stigma enchantment stones from buying on alts plus Demaha world bosses. However, it's still not enough to +12 a full set of stigmas. So if you want to do that, you need to be prepared to spend some real money as well.

Archived