DC in Crimson Katalam = back to obelisk

Arhangelos

If you dc in any instance or interserver pvp instance, you get to log back into it within 10 minutes. Can they do something about Crimson Katalama about it? Even when you want to log to another char for 1 minute you should be able to log back to the spot you were.

I just got a dc at some point, I was located far south... and then I was taken back to Lakrum obelisk where I am bound. Needless to say I was so bored to go all the way down to where I previously was. It takes away the will to continue doing what you did before the dc. I do not usually get disconnects, but if this happens boy it is irritating.

And what is it with kisks lasting only 20 minutes in there only?

Also sorry for the double post. This 2nd post should have been int he suggestion section.

If I could suggest a far better change, I would remove the cap of 1000v1000 people, not that it matters to us, but the game is made for every publisher and in Korea that definitely plays a role and then I would make it a normal timed interserver map. You could log out to it, even 3 hours later, you should log back to the same spot. The catch would be that you only have a specific amount of online hours in that map.

Some of the map rules are really not reasonable, like the 1000v1000 limit and all the other limitations this brings (like you can't logout or dc into it and still be in the map)

I agree with the 1st part. I got the 10min weapon yesterday and got a sendlog pretty much instantly making me go back to obelisk and losing the weapon, not that matters that much but still.

And the kisk that last 20min are those that you buy in katalam, if you bring your own from the regular NPC they last the normal time wich is 2hours i believe. Or at least that how it works for me.

7 hours ago, Harmis-DN said:

I agree with the 1st part. I got the 10min weapon yesterday and got a sendlog pretty much instantly making me go back to obelisk and losing the weapon, not that matters that much but still.

And the kisk that last 20min are those that you buy in katalam, if you bring your own from the regular NPC they last the normal time wich is 2hours i believe. Or at least that how it works for me.

I bought my kisk from gold sand shop, it says 2 hours and it doesn't last two hours. Do the npcs outside katalam sell a better version? I'll have to test it.

4 hours ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

Be careful what you wish for. They break the game with every tweak lol. Have to be super selective or else.

I mean I understand the limiting time for the map, but then again not really, what is the point. They are so happy with this that they turn Lakrum and Demaha like katalam in next update... 3 maps that are interserver instances effectively.

They will have to ditch that eventually, hopefully in 8.0 because it is an awful concept.

15 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I always buy my kisk in Crimson Katalam, and none of them have disapeared after 20 minutes.

In Katalam in the general good merchant there are two kisk types, one that says 20m and one that says 2 hours, whatever I purchase, when I place it, it says 20m remaining. And I can also check this in my return skill info, it says 20m. I allowed some minutes to pass to see if the timer goes down, and yes 1 minute later it was indeed saying 19m remaining (so it is not a visual info bug).

I'll have to take one, set it up and let it finish to see if it is indeed is 20m or just a visual bug.

On 16/2/2020 at 4:54 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

In Katalam in the general good merchant there are two kisk types, one that says 20m and one that says 2 hours, whatever I purchase, when I place it, it says 20m remaining. And I can also check this in my return skill info, it says 20m. I allowed some minutes to pass to see if the timer goes down, and yes 1 minute later it was indeed saying 19m remaining (so it is not a visual info bug).

I'll have to take one, set it up and let it finish to see if it is indeed is 20m or just a visual bug.

then must be some kind of bug, because i always choose this kisk

Aion0077.jpg

and it always last 2 hours

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

then must be some kind of bug, because i always choose this kisk

and it always last 2 hours

I got this and when I placed it it said 20 minutes BUT the minutes seem to go down slower, like 1 hour later the kisk said 10 minutes left. So yes it lasts 2 hours but there is a visual bug indeed.

Archived