What has happened to quest/campaign in Lakrum?

MsAzphelumbra-KT

I just started to play my chanter again, after a few weeks rest, and she does not have the campaign/quests in Lakrum anymore! I got a new (nice) armour set for free but without the lost quests I cannot get all the accessories. My character still has the items of level 50, beside the two you get with the free armour set. So, now how do I get accessories without the brokers? I have not enough kinas to buy anything there. >:(

1 hour ago, MsAzphelumbra-KT said:

I just started to play my chanter again, after a few weeks rest, and she does not have the campaign/quests in Lakrum anymore! I got a new (nice) armour set for free but without the lost quests I cannot get all the accessories. My character still has the items of level 50, beside the two you get with the free armour set. So, now how do I get accessories without the brokers? I have not enough kinas to buy anything there. >:(

Pandora quests, you can get almost the whole accessory set with 1~2 weeks or something.

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

If im not mistaken, the accessorries you get from regular quests, not from the yellow ones.

I think they are in the yellow quests that are not campaigns, but part of the risiel sets. If you hit "J" and go to "Guide" tab those quests once done fully, they also give you accessories.

Archived