Evergale Silver Cubic Bundles

Shaidessa-KT

Cubic bundles are only giving 4 types of silver cubics when opened;

• Argrint's Mind
  • Trico's Blessing
  • Malador's Will
  • Oculazen's Rationality

Been running Evergale all week on about 10 different toons. Have yet to have anything other than those 4 come out when opening bundles.

There should be 13 types in the bundle:

• Argrint's Mind
  • Trico's Blessing
  • Malador's Will
  • Oculazen's Rationality
  • Garkion's Life
  • Worg's Lunacy
  • Griffon's Wisdom
  • Starturtle's Protection
  • Scolopen's Aegis
  • Airon's Agility
  • Specter's Honor
  • Petralith's Oath
  • Panolem's Silence

Please check this. My RNG can't be THAT bad.....

Each pvp instance gives a different type of cubicle bundle, that when opened gives a set of 4 cubicle types or something.

E.G. for the bronze cubicles there are

• Bright Bronze cubicle Bundle
  • Complex Bronze cubicle Bundle
  • Dazzling Bronze Cubicle Bundle

and obviously you have the same types for silver, golden and platinum. Prior to 7.0 we had the cubicle instance, which gave everything randomly. Which was a far better way for people to get their cubicles done. After 7.0 they removed it and put these cubicle bundles into instances from pvp and pve. The reason why they have them grouped into 4s is because if you miss something specific you can focus on that specific instance and get more of that type. I know IB for example gives the Dazzling type. If I needed this I would have entered alts int he same account in IB and get the cubicles which are account wide.

The new cubicle instance gives cubicles for bosses only, like the Ereshkigal cubicles we get from Pandora.

• 1 month later...

I belong to those that when something is made stupid-difficult, I simply avoid dealing with it in general. I only have those shugo cubicles because I was spamming IDD with alts to see for daevanion shugo. For the rest of the cubicles I won't even bother. They make everything so niche in existence that you don't even actively try for them, they might happen by chance and you are taken by surprise.

Archived