Suggestions

GenericUser3777

The ability to see other players’ gear by doing a name search. (Like we used to.)

Out-of-game broker notifications. (Like we used to.)

Our flight animation the way it used to be. Simple.

An optional questionnaire that helps you choose your class. Like a strengths-finder.

Become a ghost when you die who is mobile.

8 hours ago, Avulcron-KT said:

1) The ability to see other players’ gear by doing a name search. (Like we used to.)

2) Out-of-game broker notifications. (Like we used to.)

3) Our flight animation the way it used to be. Simple.

4) An optional questionnaire that helps you choose your class. Like a strengths-finder.

5) Become a ghost when you die who is mobile.

1) what? we used to be able to see people's gear by "searching"?

2) We never had this, unless you used 3rd party program (or played in a private server)

3) Can you get more specific? I do not think we had anything changed, apart from the fact flight is not a thing anymore in end game areas.

4) Like this: "I want to kill everyone without effort" -> "your class should be Vandal"? You can also read the classes in the site, they explain what each class does.

5) And then what? How do you rez? Have to go back to your corpse and rez there? I do not see hwo this will be helpful, if you are going to go all the way back there, might as well rez at obelisk, buff and go back to continue.

1. Yes. It used to be that we could do a player search through the website and see each other’s stats and gear.

2. We used to get alerts when we sold anything on broker. I think this was also through the site.

3. Our flight animation was changed. It used to be simple and nice and comforting.

4. Yes. Some thing that would pry.

5. A mobile ghost could spy or at least satisfy its own curiosity. You could run to a soul healer or if someone resurrects  you could be summoned back to that spot. 

Archived