No drop in BOS

Cheshire-KT

I know BOS is listed as dropping ultimate armor/weapons. I have not dropped in there ONCE. I have run it on all my toons and used all my entries and havent dropped at all. WTF? I even used a drop scroll and nothing. Please change the drop rate, this is unfair. And the boxes should drop for all :/

4 hours ago, Cheshire-KT said:

I know BOS is listed as dropping ultimate armor/weapons. I have not dropped in there ONCE. I have run it on all my toons and used all my entries and havent dropped at all. WTF? I even used a drop scroll and nothing. Please change the drop rate, this is unfair. And the boxes should drop for all :/

Welcome to the club. The drop rates are awfuly weird, some people get 3 ultimates in one run, and others do 30 runs and get 0 ultimates.

16 hours ago, Cheshire-KT said:

ran 6 bos use luna for one no drop  i think the drop rate is pitiful but when i run fm i got lucky but i notice its always a  class roll that im not currently playing ^_^

Yea I've only seen one drop in BOS after running on all my toons 5 x and it unfortunately was not for the class I was running.  You can hardly call this an event when the drops are not fair or even seen most the time.  I guess the odds are no better now for ultimate than just running the regular instances.  Even though BOS doesn't normally drop Ultimate what's the use of running it when during the event it never drops anything anyway.

I think maybe they got the BOS ultimate drop mixed up with the Monster Hunt Challenge
------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a reward for all Daevas who are level 76 and higher, for every 125,000 monsters defeated over the course of the event period, everybody will earn:

1 Transformation Contract (64 types)

10 Transparent Transformation Scrolls

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess it should read 

-----------------------------------------------------------

As a reward for all Daevas who are level 76 and higher, for every 125,000 times completing the BOS instance over the course of the event period, just lucky players only will earn:

1 piece of second grade Ultimate PvE Gear

Probably more like it lol

Archived