Worth Upgrading harvester?

SirChantalot-DN

So I was thinking about upgrading my harvester weapon but apparently we are getting an improved harvester version in 5.8 that you can exchange for. Apparently an old +10 harvester, 18m kinah, and 8 of some currency are needed, so would it be worth taking my harvester above +10 if I am going to exchange? Would I lose enchants past +10? What about armsfusion and manastones/godstones? 

Whatever + your weapon is at, when you purify, you'll lose 5 levels, so if you're going +10> 5.8 hits and you purify > You'll have +5 purified version. If you go +15 > You'll have +10
You get to keep your manastones + godstone, however, I can't say if i remember about fuse..You might be? Just double check first. 
Also! If you have a weapon skin on it, you'll lose that too

6 hours ago, Delicat-KT said:

Whatever + your weapon is at, when you purify, you'll lose 5 levels, so if you're going +10> 5.8 hits and you purify > You'll have +5 purified version. If you go +15 > You'll have +10
You get to keep your manastones + godstone, however, I can't say if i remember about fuse..You might be? Just double check first. 
Also! If you have a weapon skin on it, you'll lose that too

6 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

You keep the undercombine as well.

As for the skin, you would have to be crazy to skin those weapons over. >.>

So this applies to when aion 5.8 comes where I can purify the apollon +15 gear for an enhanced harvestor gear part corresponding to it right? or does this only apply to when you purify a harvestor to Enchanced Harvestor?

It'll be worthwhile getting the upgraded Harvester gear, as it's the best PvE stuff in the game.  Crazy strong.  Also it doesn't break on failure, so you can safely attempt to +20 without having a heart attack.  

Upgrading Apollon to the new gear will probably not be worth it.  And likely, none of this matters at all, since from what I've been able to discern, the mats to upgrade these ONLY DROP FROM BASTION OF SOULS HARDMODE. 

42 minutes ago, Sabreze-DN said:

So this applies to when aion 5.8 comes where I can purify the apollon +15 gear for an enhanced harvestor gear part corresponding to it right? or does this only apply to when you purify a harvestor to Enchanced Harvestor?

This applies to any purification, apart from plume! Any set item piece/weapon has this rule, if you upgraded the frigida items, you'll notice you had to get them to +10 eternal > Purify = left with +5 mythic > Get to +10 again > Purify = left with +5 sophisticated 

Archived