Forums

"Stigma Event"

Kosiita-KT

this event is not a event... we have no enchant rates modified..... on EU they just got Stigma EVENT wich give them enchant 30% instead of 20% 

i spent 250 enchants to make 1 damn stigma +15... a guy on EU upload a video where he spend 155 enchants to make 5 +15

@Hime we really need the enchant rate fixed to 30% i spent over 500 enchants and only got 2 stigmas +15 from +12... that is just stupid when we got the stigma enchant event on 7.0 i made all my stigmas +12 from 9 with 350 enchants but because we had 30%, with 20% is just imposible :(

2 hours ago, Kosiita-KT said:

this event is not a event... we have no enchant rates modified..... on EU they just got Stigma EVENT wich give them enchant 30% instead of 20% 

i spent 250 enchants to make 1 damn stigma +15... a guy on EU upload a video where he spend 155 enchants to make 5 +15

@Hime we really need the enchant rate fixed to 30% i spent over 500 enchants and only got 2 stigmas +15 from +12... that is just stupid when we got the stigma enchant event on 7.0 i made all my stigmas +12 from 9 with 350 enchants but because we had 30%, with 20% is just imposible :(

Hmmmm well 250 enchants isnt that bad for one stigma when you vanilla tool bot them right? maybe just make some more accounts and do a few more luna instances each day.

a2314978c5.png

3 hours ago, MRchang-KT said:

Hmmmm well 250 enchants isnt that bad for one stigma when you vanilla tool bot them right? maybe just make some more accounts and do a few more luna instances each day.

a2314978c5.png

a lot of people is on discord channels to read stuff, yourself are on that discord...by example i am on 10 legion discords, so i am on every legion ? no i just be there to read the post and gather information...  so ur post is stupid like the picture say i am just watching :), also everyone got free stigma enchants with the event from hatching egg....  i have 5 accounts with old characters wich allow me to gather stigmas with the egg daily farm so i had like 400 stigmas is that bot or something ? i dont think so, you are here just takling shit 

3 hours ago, MRchang-KT said:

a2314978c5.png

This is obviously a hater of kosiita that want to defame her, everyone who had many accounts and was smart gathered a bunch of stigmas from egg hatching event so your point has no sense, everyone who did play the last month have stigmas, she said she had 500 stigmas, that is something every free to play player can do...

15 minutes ago, Kosiita-KT said:

a lot of people is on discord channels to read stuff, yourself are on that discord...by example i am on 10 legion discords, so i am on every legion ? no i just be there to read the post and gather information...  so ur post is stupid like the picture say i am just watching :), also everyone got free stigma enchants with the event from hatching egg....  i have 5 accounts with old characters wich allow me to gather stigmas with the egg daily farm so i had like 400 stigmas is that bot or something ? i dont think so, you are here just takling shit 

Why does someone need to gather information about a bot/hack/cheat program for the game they play? seems like an unlikely excuse lol.

4 hours ago, MRchang-KT said:

a2314978c5.png

if you are in that discord you recognize that you are a hack, and with the egg event you don't need to be a hack to have 250 enchant stigmas,

Regarding what kosita says, they had to accompany the event with an increase in the probability rate

1 minute ago, InmortalArrow-KT said:

if you are in that discord you recognize that you are a hack, and with the egg event you don't need to be a hack to have 250 enchant stigmas,

Regarding what kosita says, they had to accompany the event with an increase in the probability rate

I don't use the hack. im just gathering information.

Just now, MRchang-KT said:

Why does someone need to gather information about a bot/hack/cheat program for the game they play? seems like an unlikely excuse lol.

to avoid sell something on broker to 1 kinah and be stolen by a broker bot? and by what you saying, then devil is bot too coz he is more op than me and made his stigmas all +15, so he might been botting all day long for enchants (like if there is a way to bot and drop stigmas lol) many ppl dont know about broker bots and always pm me telling me they got scam because they didnt know about the bots... 

also by your accusation to me, you are also accusating those players that are on the picture too without reason to... join a free discord channel doesnt mean someone use third party programs, i am on DN discords, on almost every legion from katalam discords, i am on rainmeter discord, i am on aion katalam discord, and so many other channels.... i am joined to 35 different discord channels so your comment is just to defame me lol

1 minute ago, Kosiita-KT said:

to avoid sell something on broker to 1 kinah and be stolen by a broker bot? and by what you saying, then devil is bot too coz he is more op than me and made his stigmas all +15, so he might been botting all day long for enchants (like if there is a way to bot and drop stigmas lol) many ppl dont know about broker bots and always pm me telling me they got scam because they didnt know about the bots... 

also by your accusation to me, you are also accusating those players that are on the picture too without reason to... join a free discord channel doesnt mean someone use third party programs, i am on DN discords, on almost every legion from katalam discords, i am on rainmeter discord, i am on aion katalam discord, and so many other channels.... i am joined to 35 different discord channels so your comment is just to defame me lol

Any respectable player wouldn't be in the hack tool discord.

I could name you over 50 respectable players that are in there, and they are not using hack... they just joined a discord channel like me, someone posted the discord one time, told me what the discord is and that's it i did joined, go ahead look if i ever posted asking something like many ppl there do, is just stupid you are assuming things without proof like i said, i can join any discord i want, like everyone do

8 minutes ago, MRchang-KT said:

and i could name you other 50 that use the hack and they are not on the discord :) 

Just now, Kosiita-KT said:

I could name you over 50 respectable players that are in there, and they are not using hack... they just joined a discord channel like me, someone posted the discord one time, told me what the discord is and that's it i did joined, go ahead look if i ever posted asking something like many ppl there do, is just stupid you are assuming things without proof like i said, i can join any discord i want, like everyone do

Any argument you make is invalid since you are in hacking discord. you are a hacker.... go ahead name all of the respectable 50 players in the hacking discord.

Any argument you make is invalid since you are in hacking discord. you are a hacker.... go ahead name all of the respectable 50 players in the hacking discord.

your arguments are invalid, join a discord doesnt mean i am member or that i have membership of something, like i say by example i am on "team para" discord, wich is a DN legion, does that mean i am on DN server ? NO, does that mean i am inside that legion ? No, that mean someone posted the link and i decided to join.... same thing i am on Blue Bird discord, does that mean i am on that legion ? no... that mean someone posted the link and i decided to join

you are on the channel from a hack, so are you hacking ?

I know many ppl that joined like me coz they are just to watch and read, in that channel ppl post about bugs, about game errors, etc. and actually i barelly go and read 90% of my discord channels coz like i said few comments ago, i am joined on more than 30 channels

25 minutes ago, MRchang-KT said:

I don't use the hack. im just gathering information.

just to finish what we talking about, yourself answer you are "not hacking", you are on the discord to "gather information", so why i cant be there for the same reason ? you are here to defame me, you are in the discord and u not hacking, so why me being there mean i am hacker? 

Just now, Kosiita-KT said:

just to finish what we talking about, yourself answer you are "not hacking", you are on the discord to "gather information", so why i cant be there for the same reason ? you are here to defame me, you are in the discord and u not hacking, so why me being there mean i am hacker? 

stop derailing the thread

4 hours ago, MRchang-KT said:

a2314978c5.png

you hate her, to point her out, you are also in that discord so your argument has no weight, better take your hatred somewhere else and stop derailing the thread

Archived