Stigma stone enchantment

BadHabit-KT

Stigma stone enchantment rate is just as bad as the gear enchantment. When the 7.2 stormwing event was going on, I collected 73 stigma stones. After attempting to enchant my stigmas, only one stigma went to +9 and the rest I burned up on other stigmas up to level 5. This games rubbish.

The the new 7.5 event with stigma enchantment is just CASH hog for NCSoft. Spent 50.00 for what....to get 1 +9 stigma and the other 35 just to blow up in your face? Games rubbish and always will be. NC Soft is not about their clients, its about how much money they can fck ppl out of. Pure rubbish. .This is my opinion, and most ppl who play this shit game feel the same way.    

After almost playing Aion for 10 years I have reached a point that I do not care anymore.

I'm not spending one more cent on this game and I will just play whatever..... until I can find another game to my liking. PvPers kill me, I don't care, cannot enchant armour pieces/accessories or weapons who cares, I'm losing points/levels trying to enchant stigmas, so what.... and all the rest. NCSoft is trying to make me spend "my money" on a game that just makes me upset/sad, well not anymore.

My time spent in this game is getting every day less and less, I know you and everybody else do not care and so do I. :)

My last rant is done and now goodbye, have fun people.

7 hours ago, FlamingYadda-KT said:

After almost playing Aion for 10 years I have reached a point that I do not care anymore.

I'm not spending one more cent on this game and I will just play whatever..... until I can find another game to my liking. PvPers kill me, I don't care, cannot enchant armour pieces/accessories or weapons who cares, I'm losing points/levels trying to enchant stigmas, so what.... and all the rest. NCSoft is trying to make me spend "my money" on a game that just makes me upset/sad, well not anymore.

My time spent in this game is getting every day less and less, I know you and everybody else do not care and so do I. :)

My last rant is done and now goodbye, have fun people.

Don't worry, NA will soon have the last server merge due to a lot of people leaving. I am clearing up my things and begone too. I can smell a dead carcass from miles and this one is getting closer every day.

To be honest, if the AION would be more friendly to progress, there will be much higher online. NCWest could generate some good revenue from selling prestige packs (possibly selling user data as well, based on their new ToS, who cares...).

I wanted to play many times, but every time stop myself when thinking about the pain of enchanting, those transformations that require month of active game play and many other smaller reasons. 

Just on a side note, played Black Desert Mobile - perfect game, tons of content and nice graphics, but heavy on p2w. Few month after, only whales are on the server. But even without high online and not being able to find f2p players for ez kills, they are leaving as well.  All p2w games tend to die. 

Update: 

On Twitch there are no streamers of aion na, patch dropped week ago... People play euroaion, I bet their p2w model is based on prestige packs only and at this point, probably generates more income over expenses comparing to NA. 

47 minutes ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Update: 

On Twitch there are no streamers of aion na, patch dropped week ago... People play euroaion, I bet their p2w model is based on prestige packs only and at this point, probably generates more income over expenses comparing to NA. 

EuroAion is a P-server not an actual server so their payment model is based on keeping the server open not based on making profit to keep new(or in ncsofts case old) content coming out for players to spend. No one wants to stream on NA Aion because no one is doing anything that is why. Last time i checked they gave their players cash shop currency for streaming their server because it gets more players in to the server if it is popular on twitch.

3 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

...with the current lag nobody can do anything decent. 7.5 is an ugly patch full of tricks to be able to play and this is coupled with NA's Lag-Online.

Archived