Question about SW PVP

BlackMoon-KT

Some one can make a clip about sw pvp at 7.5 please? And show your set if u can, please don't make it with Kasinel, +15 DarkTalon with full enchant, +15 stigma etc (lol), i really fell sw class like a meat at 7.5, NCSoft neft sw too much, i have a litle tiny dps and can't do anything in pvp except give them my AP. 

i wonder why they neft sw dps like that? Or sw still huge class and i'm a noop, maybe yes! Sad

3 hours ago, BlackMoon-KT said:

Some one can make a clip about sw pvp at 7.5 please? And show your set if u can, please don't make it with Kasinel, +15 DarkTalon with full enchant, +15 stigma etc (lol), i really fell sw class like a meat at 7.5, NCSoft neft sw too much, i have a litle tiny dps and can't do anything in pvp except give them my AP. 

i wonder why they neft sw dps like that? Or sw still huge class and i'm a noop, maybe yes! Sad

End game geared SW can 2~s-hot most people as I heard, or maybe 3-shot them. You are just undergeared.

On 18/6/2020 at 9:12 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

End game geared SW can 2~s-hot most people as I heard, or maybe 3-shot them. You are just undergeared.

It's mean NCSoft "balance game" because MANY class with undergear can't pvp with sw end game? How many sw endgame in this game? NCSoft don't want sw endgame finish other class and decide any class can kill sw undergear? Exacly sw undergear can't kill any one and will be a meat on disc? Super balance ever! Let's thinking by brain please!

On 18/6/2020 at 9:28 PM, Ele-DN said:

Theres no such thing as sw pvp. Unless you have +15 stigma and ultimate xforms.. no point playing.

I want say YES with you.

And you can see NCSoft buff Vandal, lol. Vandal not strong enough?

4 hours ago, BlackMoon-KT said:

It's mean NCSoft "balance game" because MANY class with undergear can't pvp with sw end game? How many sw endgame in this game? NCSoft don't want sw endgame finish other class and decide any class can kill sw undergear? Exacly sw undergear can't kill any one and will be a meat on disc? Super balance ever! Let's thinking by brain please!

Think with brain? If you had brain you would understand what I said, pvp means ALWAYS end game, unless you are endgame you cannot kill anyone and this is irrelevant to class, this is how the game is right now. You cannot talk about pvp with any class while you are still not end game.

How many SW are end game... this is also irrelevant to the question. If you do not dedicate yourself to become end game geared, this is your problem, not the class' problem.

SW end game gear can beat the majority of classes because it is a nuking class with heals and dispells.

On 21/6/2020 at 2:24 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Think with brain? If you had brain you would understand what I said, pvp means ALWAYS end game, unless you are endgame you cannot kill anyone and this is irrelevant to class, this is how the game is right now. You cannot talk about pvp with any class while you are still not end game.

How many SW are end game... this is also irrelevant to the question. If you do not dedicate yourself to become end game geared, this is your problem, not the class' problem.

SW end game gear can beat the majority of classes because it is a nuking class with heals and dispells.

I'm very sorry about my reply, i dont mean you, i want talk with "NCSoft balance guy".

About end game, maybe yes, just end game.

7 hours ago, BlackMoon-KT said:

I'm very sorry about my reply, i dont mean you, i want talk with "NCSoft balance guy".

About end game, maybe yes, just end game.

OK then, sorry for replying like this. There is indeed no balance, a SW needs to be like full perma end game geared and +15 stigmas +15 daevanions and then becomes godmode. Before that he is rather weak like most classes are.

@BlackMoon-KT I'm certainly no expert but I think SW still slaps even without Ulti transform and +15 stigmas. True enough those things do make you god, but even without them you still have a fun time with moderate CC, silences which are easy to bury cos you have many dots. If you time it right Blazing Requiem can hurt people pretty darn badly. Oh and if you dont have full DT +15 just gather up a Bloodmark set for PVE/PVP; a lot of people are replacing DT pieces with BM anyway for gemstone slot coordination.

The 2 biggest SW moves had their crit rates forcefully lowered, so a larger investment in stacking matk might pay off more for that.

My TL;DR guide for casual SW +0 stigmas PVP is:
1. Always try to bury important modifiers like atk speed reductions, silences, etc -- unless it is more helpful to bait dispel pots like vs a class with no dispels while you're running Staggered Rest.
2. Try and keep Thronesong up for the extra damage. In open world PVP you can even sleep your enemy > attack a mob for Thronesong > re-sleep enemy > Blazing Requiem into more nukes with that +15% damage.

3. Assuming you're using Impassion, don't rely on self-heals ever. With that -800 HB and 30sec CD on Impassion, I think your most viable strategy is to kill them faster than they can kill you. It's not so easy to just heal up mid fight anymore. This doesnt apply to the SW green gemstone skill which is a guaranteed 20% heal each time.

4. Mvt. 1 and Snowbound Melody are your best friend vs classes who wanna KD you. It can help to use one or both of these to cover yourself while trying to pull long-casts like Freestyle or Blazing Requiem out mid-fight vs say a gladiator. Snowbound even blocks templar pulls. Very nice in a pinch.

5. If you're fighting a class with few or no self-dispel capabilities, or you time your sleep skills right, you can stack mdef reductions pretty easily. Stinging Note and Harpist Pod can really make a difference in your damage.

6. Similar to point 4, timing your cast speed boosts well is as important as timing Mvt. 1 and your shields. It's easy to panic in PVP and just click your biggest skill out of desperation but Blazing Requiem cast without Refreshing Melody vs Blazing Req with Refreshing Melody is like the difference between a turtle and a train.

Those are the first sort of basic things which spring to mind, others might have more to add to the list or maybe corrections to make idk. It's not gonna make you a pro elite PVPer who never dies, but it might help you win a few extra fights vs the average joe of Aion players who populate the maps :)

Archived