Duration of Titan Coins Event?

HelliosRed-KT

For how long will there be the Event About Titan Coins? Nothing is said on the off. page. Till what time will Lugbug give Titan coins for various missions? For how long will we receive surveys with Titan coins and Rebown tonics, giving Titan coins?

I only recently noticed that Titan coins store sells very good wings (Ult., Legendary) that is possible to tune, originally have flight time, speed and not enchantable. They are much better than those new in Lakrum (Ult., Leg.)- those can't be tuned. Also, it's nice to buy Ultimate shoes (speed 22% or tunable to 22%)  and Ult. accessories not enchantable. What is sanctification? There are also Feather Accessories but I don't trust them so far, they cannot be enchanted, preview doesn't show any plume's length, so I don't know whether those plumes and bracelets are  long originally?? (I don't wear short feather accessories cause they look bad). I still wear old ones (ancient, crafted) enchanted to +10-15 that provided their length and beautiful drops).

Also, what do Runestones actually give? I tried to read, they say something about transfornation, how does it work? Constantly transformed or I summon and choose transformation, is it possible to make them transparent?

48 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It says on the in-game event page that it lasts until August 5th.

Thanks! Give me the link to this page please!

And then, will Titan coins remain? Will the gear for them be still available to buy? Will Quests for them (to kill mobs) remain, loot remain?

4 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Thanks! Give me the link to this page please!

And then, will Titan coins remain? Will the gear for them be still available to buy? Will Quests for them (to kill mobs) remain, loot remain?

Titan coins are not an event item, they are a 7.5 feature. The event is only to give you additional ones. We have been getting Titan coins since day 1 in 7.5 and we still didn't have the event yet. So yes, everything will remain the same, you will simply lose the 3rd tab of the Lugbug window and only Daily and Weekly tabs will remain, like ti used to be before the event.

Archived