Pin bug

Mhaigh

Lately ive been being disconnected and then when i try to sign back in, it says my pin was incorrect 5 times and i have to go change it. i really shouldn't be having this issue. Is there any way to fix it? or will i just have to keep waiting and changing my pin every few hours?

11 hours ago, Aireyana-DN said:

Lately ive been being disconnected and then when i try to sign back in, it says my pin was incorrect 5 times and i have to go change it. i really shouldn't be having this issue. Is there any way to fix it? or will i just have to keep waiting and changing my pin every few hours?

Someone wrote int he forums that if you double click on the char you want to log and the pin never happens. I do that all the time and I haven't seen the pin bug since then.

On 08/09/2020 at 3:40 PM, Aireyana-DN said:

Same for me this morning. Yesterday I played, everything ok. This morning I log in.... I am ''ban'' 8 hours for too much bad tries on the pin code....

I thought my account was hacked.

***edit

Ok i tried to log in again and no problem to enter the pin code...

• 3 weeks later...

I 've got more than 150 times the PIN BUG during the last week.

The double clic on the right on the toon i want to login dont work, i still have the PIN BUG.
Double clic fast, or slow, press OK on keyboard after toon selection, press "Select Servers" then comes back, Wait after delog the 15sec timeout, i tried all i could imagine, for its another RNG bug.

But i guess its another ultra annoying bug that will never be fixed, that's very sad.

45 minutes ago, Salim-KT said:

I 've got more than 150 times the PIN BUG during the last week.

The double clic on the right on the toon i want to login dont work, i still have the PIN BUG.
Double clic fast, or slow, press OK on keyboard after toon selection, press "Select Servers" then comes back, Wait after delog the 15sec timeout, i tried all i could imagine, for its another RNG bug.

But i guess its another ultra annoying bug that will never be fixed, that's very sad.

Yes the double click no longer works as it used to. Sometimes it si better to just select and click start. I am sure it worked in the past, it wasn't just placebo, with it I never got the pin bug, but apparently this is a self-learning bug, it learns the trick we play and adapt to bring itself forward and happen whatever we do.

I'm sure @Arhangelos-KT you gave us a really good trick. I always see you trying to help poor player like I am, here in the forums.

When i saw your suggestion here i was so happy but saddly i found quickly that this **//*@@**!! bug still happens a lot.

@Kibbelz is it possible that you confirm acknowledge this very very annoying bug and "if you answer yes" can you give us any hope for a fix... a day? Thanks in advance.

Archived