iLevel system ? / iLevel zone

Mihara-KT

Hi,

This is the only solution I found to get a better PvP experience.

As an old Aion player (since 3.8), I saw the whole evolution of the game. My husband play since 2.8, we litterally MEET on Aion !!!! Aion is our love story lol :D:x

My husband has been governor of Calindi/Asmo (Europe) a short time but he was one of the most known cleric dps in PvP. He was ONLY in PvP. This is all he did all the time he played on Aion (ok some pve one time a week lol xD). He did all his full great general gear +15 all by playing and farming Tiamat's eye :D .. He downed Sunayaka with 2 assassins only... they where 3, 2 hours during and they killed it. We saw the really best time of Aion. We even created other characters on Suthran/Elyos ... We were geared as Rank 1 and Star off 2. He won the first Fire Dragon event as the biggest PvP killer on the server. He was playing alone most of the time or with me.

If I am telling you this, it's only to say that we have experience in Aion, we know what we are talking about, especially PvP. Playing 2 v 5 in PvP, against good players, you were able to kill 2-3 of them without being one shot in less than a second.

You were ABLE to play, even if you haven't the best gear of all time. You were ABLE to use GAMEPLAY and SKILLS to win the fight. Calculating your CD's, kiting the ennemy, cover the silence, stunt at the good time, not remove shock at the first sin's stunt, control to recover CD's.... They were REAL FUNNY fights.

THIS is now missing in Aion, except if you are the full best overgeared vs the full best overgeared (and by overgeared I mean Minion S,  +15 daevanion skills, stigmas +15, all shining stone +5, all runestone+5, with the brand new ultimate xform, + all the ultimate avanced jewels, etc)

So, me, as a coming back player, with my stigmas +3 (lol), my ancient gear +10 (I stopped 6.0 lol), naked as a worm, how, is it, possible, to play in Aion (no I don't  BCM lol) ? Ok so I farmed my entire titan coin pvp and pve gear. People told me : ''go farm Katalam gear'' ...lol... Each time I get in this map, I am raped in less than 2 minutes. I can't even have time to kill 5 mobs for the quest, I am dead. Even if I group, a guy arrives and kill all 3-5 of us in less than a minute lol. As an Asmo player, we all know how Elyos are numerous in maps.

Where is my fun now ? How I can enjoy playing Aion actually ? I farm Lakrum to get Dark Talon gears, I can survive but most of the time, I have to go early in the morning or at night to play in peace. The second an Elyos pops on me, I die. But wait ? Lakrum isn't supposed to be a ''starter'' map ??? lol... Are you telling me the newbie player will discover Aion in Lakrum ?! LOL. How to traumatize a player. Oh wait... I get it ... A traumatized player will be more susceptible to go to BCM no ???

Now that Aion have changed the whole levelling and gameplay content at lvl 80, everything is worst than ever. If in old times, low lvl were separated from high lvl for obvious reasons, why now low geared vs high geared can't be separated ????

The gear is now the new level in Aion, wouldn't you think ??? Why don't you add now an iLevel system ?

If we have iLevel, there will be iLevel zones. And these zones could be or forbidden for higher iLvL or stats will be limited (HP, MA/PA, MC/PC, MR/BL).

I know making this is a huge task, but I hope Aion will think for the futur and think about this. Or they will make like World of Warcraft and come back to an old system and lower the level max. I am really sad to think that if I don't farm everyday 12h a day or if I don't put money in BCM, I never will be able to play in PvP at an high ''iLevel'' ... I really do love PvP in Aion and I really miss it too ! :x

I know this won't probably never happen, but I have to say it anyway lol xD

We have given a ton of suggestions and every time they come up with another way to ruin the game more. Very few times they listened to us and did a good positive change.

Your suggestion isn't a bad one but that requires a lot of coding on their behalf, they won't do it obviously

We also suggested something more simple that we already had at a time, Tiamaranta was a map that was turning from pve to pvp during the day, between specific hours. So people who didn't want to do pvp made sure they would do their quests during the time it was pve.

If Lakrum for example, was pve exclusively for like only 2 hours every day effectively low geared people could do their quests at that time without a problem. And it wouldn't hurt the game, since Lakrum is not an end game map and thus it is not the populated one.

I say this with kindness: please forget about pvp in Aion.

Like, I'm sorry.

But that's the reality. Pvp in Aion is a 5-second affair now even if you ARE geared. The damage is just too high; the fight ends insanely fast.

I used to pvp every day with my boyfriend. Now we log off Aion and play Mobile Legends when we want to pvp. Sad, right? /shrug

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We have given a ton of suggestions and every time they come up with another way to ruin the game more. Very few times they listened to us and did a good positive change.

Your suggestion isn't a bad one but that requires a lot of coding on their behalf, they won't do it obviously

We also suggested something more simple that we already had at a time, Tiamaranta was a map that was turning from pve to pvp during the day, between specific hours. So people who didn't want to do pvp made sure they would do their quests during the time it was pve.

If Lakrum for example, was pve exclusively for like only 2 hours every day effectively low geared people could do their quests at that time without a problem. And it wouldn't hurt the game, since Lakrum is not an end game map and thus it is not the populated one.

This is so disapointing :( Real aion players really do want to play and have a better game experience but all developpers see is the pay to win and farm way.

A timer in Lakrum could really help too.. I suggested they just do like a Chaotic Vale for Lakrum, put a max stats, so everybody can fight in an ''equal'' way.

But as you say, suggestions are not listened so :(

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I say this with kindness: please forget about pvp in Aion.

Like, I'm sorry.

But that's the reality. Pvp in Aion is a 5-second affair now even if you ARE geared. The damage is just too high; the fight ends insanely fast.

I used to pvp every day with my boyfriend. Now we log off Aion and play Mobile Legends when we want to pvp. Sad, right? /shrug

Yeah you are right :(

I used to forget pvp in Aion since 5.0 ... When the +25 geared people with a Sheba who hit you instantly with 25k in your face.... The hell began there.

I didn't think even with a full over geared, you have 5 second fights... this is so useless to do all of these gears at all finaly... This is so ridiculous, why now 2 shots a player is fun ?? All game I play now are like this. The new way is one shot everything no brain, no skill. Just push 2 buttons. -_-' This generation makes me sick lol

I think I will just go back on Not Aion for pvp lol I played there between 5.0 and 6.0 and between 6.0 and 7.5 lol

I was hoping with the easier way to get gear and stigmas etc, the pvp will be more reachable but you confirm that even with all your gear, pvp is still awfull :'(

RIP Aion ... :'(

They have tried one time in Korea to add more defense but they immediately in the next patches; nerfed the heals, Increased aoe targets/damage, Nerfed healing self and group, and all around continued to buff damage. It is all the people in korea complain about buff damage buff damage buff damage. It is sad but its just how it is unfortunately we just have to wait until they can turn the game the right way and realize no one want to pvp where it whoever can feint first to blow the enemy burst and turn and kill the other faster. Every fight is, Oh did they have def cds? Yes, did they survive the burst? Yes, now they win if they bait the enemy to blow their def cds or their burst is higher.

Archived