So very sick of the "pin bug"!

Gylgamesh-KT

Okay, if they cannot even fix this annoying pin bug I think they are hopeless.

I have had enough, every time I try to log on I get that pin bug and not only once but twice.

I get so annoyed that I have lost interest on playing and the events are just a waste of my time, I do not find Aion fun anymore. 

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

I managed to avoid that not double clicking on each toon. Just selecting it once and pressing start on botton. With that I don´t get the bug (yet?). 

Well this is how everyone initially started their game, but it quickly became the way to avoid. Now double clicking summons the pin bug more often.

21 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Can confirm. I haven't had the pin bug on DN since I upgraded to the new launcher. So it's a KT problem -- like many other problems. :(

If I had a character in DN I would log there to put the pin, log to char select, change server, select katalam and then login without the necessity to use the pin.

But I am 12/12 on Katalam so no way to do this.

I bet this has to do with the fact katalam has more population and their server gets overload. Danaria is underpopulated.

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2020 at 8:32 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

Can confirm. I haven't had the pin bug on DN since I upgraded to the new launcher. So it's a KT problem -- like many other problems. :(

Oh damnit. As of yesterday's server move, the pin bug is back on DN server. Welp, it was nice while it lasted. Smh...

thXaFSA.jpg

Archived