Ultimate Xform chance? (promo)

Bitcoins-KT

So with the current transformation promotion we can receive up to x3 Autumn Harvest Superior Transformation Pouch's which the promo page stipulates a random chance to receive an ultimate or a legendary xform.
To qualify, we need to consume at least two legendary xforms, three separate times and we will receive x3 of the pouches.
I asked support if it was a 50/50 chance to receive the ultimate xformation and the said they could not tell us the chances which tells me it probably a low chance of getting the ultimate xform box.

What do you guys reckon? Is it worth blowing 6 legendaries in the hope for an ultimate or should we wait for another promo like last time where it's guaranteed upon consuming 6 legendaries?

I am actually hoping for the Legendary bags, they are selectable, and that way I can get all four Hanbok Pixels for the collection skill.

If you are aiming for an Ultimate you might want to hold on to your Legendary duplicates for when they run another guaranteed Ultimate promotion.

47 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

I am actually hoping for the Legendary bags, they are selectable, and that way I can get all four Hanbok Pixels for the collection skill.

If you are aiming for an Ultimate you might want to hold on to your Legendary duplicates for when they run another guaranteed Ultimate promotion.

Same. Also, the other selectable are the 10 types and Apotles in that same one as the Hanboks. Can get other collections done. Can finally get my damn Irnin for my magic attack collection.  The 4 Hankboks Collection is as follows: 

Collection name: Local Products Are the Best

Stat bonues: Physical: Physical Crit Damage +20; Magical: Magic Crit Damage +20

Skill Effect:

Instant Return
- Effect: Teleports to Bind Point
- Cast Time: 0.5 seconds
- Recharge: 1 hour

Not a bad skill to dip out of a bad situation like a zerg.

Archived