Solo ways to farm kinah?

AbsoluteZero-KT

Hey guys,

Im just now coming back into Aion after a year or so, giving 5.0 another shot with the merge. Im level 72 at the moment and I am finding it hard to actually come across any kinah. I'm kind of blind to the new methods, and world drops dont seem to cut it the way they used to. Any suggestions? 

Master Alchemy

Expert Essence & Aether

Since you're a master in alchemy, I'd recommend crafting Superior Wind Serums. They sell at about 65k each on DN-A. Also, the Temporal Stones, which sell at about 1.5m. Then, of course, scrolls will always sell, but there is not as much kinah to be made from those.

Aside from your alchemy, there're not a lot of great ways anymore. Greater mythic supplements, omega enchantment stones, and tempering solutions sell well, but those are things you will also need if you intend to actually play the game to its fullest potential. Also, chronos stones sell at around 3.5m a piece. These are used to craft high number manastones, so if you plan to just buy the manastones yourself, you can sell those chronos stones. (You get chronos stones from disenchanting archdaeva gear, so run PVE instances, like Adma, Theo, AoE, CoE, etc) Apollon gear will always sell, so do your weekly CoE runs; you can also break the gear for chronos stones if you prefer. Spirit Stone of Eternity sells very well for the same reason that the chronos stones do; you get those from world drops, UA Barracks instances (Miren, Kysis, Krotan when your faction owns those forts), buying from the NPC at your landing when your landing is level 5, and a few other methods. Then, of course, pray that you get lucky during events and get items that are worth millions.

(Sorry if I dumbed this down too much. Not trying to be condescending, just making sure I explain everything as I'm not sure what was available when you last played.)

18 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Since you're a master in alchemy, I'd recommend crafting Superior Wind Serums. They sell at about 65k each on DN-A. Also, the Temporal Stones, which sell at about 1.5m. Then, of course, scrolls will always sell, but there is not as much kinah to be made from those.

Aside from your alchemy, there're not a lot of great ways anymore. Greater mythic supplements, omega enchantment stones, and tempering solutions sell well, but those are things you will also need if you intend to actually play the game to its fullest potential. Also, chronos stones sell at around 3.5m a piece. These are used to craft high number manastones, so if you plan to just buy the manastones yourself, you can sell those chronos stones. (You get chronos stones from disenchanting archdaeva gear, so run PVE instances, like Adma, Theo, AoE, CoE, etc) Apollon gear will always sell, so do your weekly CoE runs; you can also break the gear for chronos stones if you prefer. Spirit Stone of Eternity sells very well for the same reason that the chronos stones do; you get those from world drops, UA Barracks instances (Miren, Kysis, Krotan when your faction owns those forts), buying from the NPC at your landing when your landing is level 5, and a few other methods. Then, of course, pray that you get lucky during events and get items that are worth millions.

(Sorry if I dumbed this down too much. Not trying to be condescending, just making sure I explain everything as I'm not sure what was available when you last played.)

Thanks this helps alot!

10 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You're one of my fav chanters. So polite and sweet.

Archived