Prestige Coins

Athenas

sorry for double posting

I wrote a ticket to support about this topic and I received an answer. I asked about the coins that we are supposed to receive just being online and not happening. They said this: 

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us with this report. We are currently aware of this issue and hope to have a fix implemented in an upcoming patch.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM SAI
NCSOFT Support Team

Who knows when that fix will be and who knows if they are going to give the coins to the players who did not get them. I remember an issue with the prestige packs when they were a recurring suscription. That took them a lot of time (more than a year). Then we finally received a lot of boxes with some items

4 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Are you sure they are still giving coins just for being online. 

I dont see that on the event rewards window. So I guess I am not getting those.

The prestige coins are supposed to be given, this is what I see on my account now that my prestige is over (and I won't be renewing it for quite some time unless it starts worth it again).

so apparently when you have prestige it might bug and not give those.

tFiP6Kk.png

4 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The prestige coins are supposed to be given, this is what I see on my account now that my prestige is over (and I won't be renewing it for quite some time unless it starts worth it again).

so apparently when you have prestige it might bug and not give those.

tFiP6Kk.png

Yes. I can see those sometimes. But most of the times those are just gone. I usually dont worry so much about that list cause I know the timer can be bugged but still the rewards are given on the right time. But that is not happening with those coins. 

Archived