The Immortality Drive

Vasilios-KT

immortality+drive.jpeg

Hello there, i was just reading an article about the Immortality Drive. And could someone please explain this to me (look closely at the drive). Why can NCsoft send something to space, and not maintain a living game. I’ve never seen or heard of NCsoft contributing to this. 

21 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

immortality+drive.jpeg

Hello there, i was just reading an article about the Immortality Drive. And could someone please explain this to me (look closely at the drive). Why can NCsoft send something to space, and not maintain a living game. I’ve never seen or heard of NCsoft contributing to this. 

I clicked on the image to see the actual size and read what it says and I was like:

too-small-to-read.jpg

On 12/11/2020 at 8:44 AM, HealingSquid-KT said:

Cheaper to send things to space than it is to have a functional game is the only answer i got.

I got just one thing to say. And OP, this comes from my heart.....sincerely................

ROFL lol Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!      lol Hahahaha lol Had to drink a few shooters after seeing that one, lol sry, can't stop laughing especially after what the "Squid" said  (above)..................lol.

Archived