Paralyze Weapon?

Arhangelos

Man seriously this game is over, now they brought back the paralyze in weapons and simply every character with instant skills is winning on whoever gets pz first.

They can't be serious, we had the whole game destroyed in 6.0 supposedly to fix the bad things and they go all around bringing bs back while keeping the destruction that they did in 6.0

^^^

I'll turn into a classic server junky too, bring it on, I am willing to quit this lame excuse for game that Aion has fallen into.

Dear @Aly-DN, remember when we said Classic will die because nobody would play? I am more than sure if Classic occurs now it will be the death penalty for retail Aion. It must be a handful of overgeared people enjoying this bs.

17 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

Haven't imbued weapon been around for a while? I came back about 5 months ago and they were here then.

Weren't godstones released in like 1.5? You wouldn't be avoiding that particular issue running off to classic.

They are made super available now with the transmutation. And obviously it is not just that paralyze weapon that makes 7.7 the worst patch. I could literally play 6.2 for the rest of my life than play 7.7 or any patch of the 7.x series.

3 hours ago, Aelar-DN said:

I guess it's a matter of perception because from what I've heard, 6.x were the worst patches.

6.x was regarded bad because we compared it to pre 6.x, but 7.0 is all the bs, Vandal op class, pve accessories that are better for pvp, TT is awful, insane amount of extras like runes, gemstones and special weapons.

6.x seems like a paradise next to this mess we have. In 6.5 everyone could get their +15 pvp gear by doing pvp instances and everyone would eventually get their daevanions. We still didn't have +15 stigmas as the rates were awful and there was no safe spot at +12 and no +15 daevanions as special mats were not yet there.

16 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Just transfer your char to KT Elyos and play with us ^^

Yes, can't we all just..................get along? lol. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 

Seriously I do have one Ely SM on the KT server. I won't lie. She is a spy. Her name is Naterie I don't play her often only when I'm curious how the other half lives, lol.

16 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I am an Asmodian, lets be friends then

Untitled-1.jpg

Well said!!

Archived