Future Daeva Dash fixes

Arhangelos

Unless you finish the race you shouldn't get any keys. Enough with afk bots ruining the game or benefitting from events at the expense of others. Yes, I can do a premade, but some times a premade is impossible to form because the game is dead or because I had to run it fast cause I don't have much time.

• You finish the race and you win = 6 keys
  • You finish the race and you lose = 4 keys
  • You are afk and your team wins or loses = 0 keys

There is plenty of time to finish the race even if the enemies interfere with you. If you are afk that means you are a bot or not willing to participate, if you are not willing to participate no keys should be awarded. 

Agree with @Arhangelos-KT and with @Hinotori-DN at same time: im really tired to  loosing because of 2 afk persons , and at same time tired to wait when i  got pop (today almost 40min:/ ). There is need more global decisions to resolve both problems  at same time. They [NCSoft] should act  faster like they usually do..... when *for an example*  they nerked up with NPC's items price like it was before in 5.8 with Tia's Eye event : removed NPC in couple hours and emergency maintenance....

3 hours ago, Hinotori-DN said:

If anything, bots are the ones who can superman their way to the end and still get rewards with no effort. Giving no rewards for afking would only make queues longer than they already are (since you can queue anytime, as opposed to having a window to concentrate players).

Then make a lethal barrier above us, it is not like we can glide upwards legally, so they could implement that. And if for any reason someone finishes the race without passing through the way points that should also be 0 keys.

2 hours ago, Keano-KT said:

Agree with @Arhangelos-KT and with @Hinotori-DN at same time: im really tired to  loosing because of 2 afk persons , and at same time tired to wait when i  got pop (today almost 40min:/ ). There is need more global decisions to resolve both problems  at same time. They [NCSoft] should act  faster like they usually do..... when *for an example*  they nerked up with NPC's items price like it was before in 5.8 with Tia's Eye event : removed NPC in couple hours and emergency maintenance....

I guess we should never have daeva dash again, an event that is competitive is prone to cheats or long queues due to amount of players applying for it.

another way would be to allow same faction competition, like if there are not enough elyos, asmodians should be able to play against other asmodians.

It is weird, Elyos are the most populated faction but somehow they get an easy entry while we wait for 40 minutes, I guess the asmodian side has more bots applying for that then.

Archived