TT, f*** "Gloriad's Treasure Chest"

CarecaAnonimo

Almost every day I do this SHIT! and nothing comes absolutely NOTHING
I usually roll x3 each box that I take
One thing I noticed was that at the beginning it was easier to get some equipment in its class.
But, now it's almost 14+ boxes every day and only garbage comes
<Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> <Shining Silentium> 

Do you want to roll again?!?
<Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment Completion Mark> <Timeless Terrace Deployment 

Seriously this is really stupid, but, my question is it possible that the gm's can they mess with the rng? Or is it something fixed?

They should give us another option too, like to give 600 souls to the npc and buy a chest that has an item of our choice. Even I would dare to try this myself although I loath that map more than anything in the history of Aion.

And they also need to make souls not disappear from the inventory if you leave from the map. This is the most bogus items system they ever found so far.

They could at least allow people to upgrade Dark Talon items to the Bitterthorn, even new players could benefit fromt hat, it would have been easier to just start from ancient and upgrade all the way to ultimate like we did for the whole 6.x and most part of 7.x

The bottomline problem with the Timeless Terrace map and gear acquisition is the fact that souls disappear upon leaving the map. This is, without contest, the dumbest implementation in the 7.7 patch. If souls did not disappear upon leaving the map, then people would be able to farm them at the pace with which they are comfortable and then save them up until they have enough to purchase the actual gear pieces needed from the NPCs.

Furthermore, the souls disappearing actually prevents people from participating in the map because it disallows them from playing freely within the game. For example, if I start to farm souls and have like 75, a friend may ask if I want to go do a pve instance in Gelkmaros. However, I cannot join my friend because if I pause farming the souls and go back to Gelkmaros, the souls will disappear. So I can't even start farming the souls unless I know I won't want to do anything else any time soon. It's just idiotic.

A lot of the people I normally group with have stopped going to Timeless. A few have stopped playing Aion all together out of frustration. I'm getting pretty close to that point myself.... not that complaining is going to do any good. BUT to be honest. I have 3 pieces of Bitter Armor and 3 weapons my first week in there. I was ridiculously lucky and that's the problem. I watch people put in a TON of time in there and get nothing for their effort. It's not fun anymore, just feels like a job. 

2 hours ago, Thorine-KT said:

A lot of the people I normally group with have stopped going to Timeless. A few have stopped playing Aion all together out of frustration. I'm getting pretty close to that point myself.... not that complaining is going to do any good. BUT to be honest. I have 3 pieces of Bitter Armor and 3 weapons my first week in there. I was ridiculously lucky and that's the problem. I watch people put in a TON of time in there and get nothing for their effort. It's not fun anymore, just feels like a job. 

Exactly, the system is so stupid that someone might get their set with minimal effort while someone else might have to do ten times more effort. I do not understand exactly what does this randomness brings to the game as an experience and where is the fun or the fairness of it. Not that RNG was ever good, one person enchants his items with very few fails and uses 20 enchants, while another uses 70 enchants... but when you put RNG in item acquisition of this level then this is no longer a game.

You have a chance to get junk or items and the items are random for any class or any piece that you might already have. That is literal gaming design retardation. Whoever thought about this needs to never get close to putting mmorpg rules ever in his/her life.

The worst part is that the sure way to get the items is very limited and there is no way you can go that route.

Archived