soul drop rate nerfed?

KissYB-KT

hello guys does anyone felt soul drop rate nerfed?

today i farm souls but i kill over 120 mobs but only i couldve gather 140 souls (i use to farm 200 + when i kill around 100 mobs)

reason i know this cuz i usually renew my quest (killing 120 mobs) but after this week patch i have to kill more mobs almost double amounts of mobs

i been farming alot of souls be4 i never saw this low drop rates before i want to see NCsoft (very famous to nerf and buff without telling players) nerfed again without telling us!

6 hours ago, KissYB-KT said:

hello guys does anyone felt soul drop rate nerfed?

today i farm souls but i kill over 120 mobs but only i couldve gather 140 souls (i use to farm 200 + when i kill around 100 mobs)

reason i know this cuz i usually renew my quest (killing 120 mobs) but after this week patch i have to kill more mobs almost double amounts of mobs

i been farming alot of souls be4 i never saw this low drop rates before i want to see NCsoft (very famous to nerf and buff without telling players) nerfed again without telling us!

RNG is acting lately a lot, the last time I was in TT I killed a ton of mob to get me the 200 ones, at some point I killed 29 (or something) monsters and not a single soul spawned. Then I got two mobs in a row.

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

We did have an item drop buff for a while, so perhaps that is the reason that you were gathering more souls back then.

If souls are affected by drop rates it is good to know. A drop amulet and a stuck drop rune would help a lot in this case.

Archived