Imagine if... luna

Arhangelos

Imagine if Luna daily went back to the good old days where to get S-rank you needed to have both fences up, losing one fence was A-rank and losing both fences was B-rank (in which you wouldn't get Luna's Light) and keeping up even the first fence was a tough job that only a few with a good godstone could do.

People would still complain that "iT wAs AfK AnD NoW I hAvE tO mAnUaLlY KiLl MoBs".

We can all agree that the "sure S-rank afk luna" babysit everyone for 2 whole years and people need to learn how to walk again.

Luna is one of the major currencies in the game and one can easily consume 1k luna every week, so its farming has to be relatively easy. If they want ppl to farm luna killing 50 mobs on all alts daily, or do contaminated underpath manually, it’s gonna be the only thing ppl play in this game, because there will be no time left for instances or pvp or simply to say hello to your friends. You know, there are already ppl who only do SAS, minium vault, luna and lower udas on all alts and this is all they do in the game because they don’t have time for anything else.

Arhangelos, Imagine that a weak Elyos, sees in Katalam an Asmo, for whom  has a lot of respect, and ... when poor little weak Elyos goes to offer flowers and greet the Asmo, this ruthless Asmo kills the weak Elyos. (Joke, it was a pleasure to die in your hands). Totally agree Arhangelos. S rank was almost impossible. When you killed me I was collecting, several hours ago, I spent it escaping from asmos since it is a dangerous place for Elyos, however Skirym and Aion have the best music of video-games, so Being permanently invisible gives me certain advantages to enjoy other aspects of the game. Today is all a frenzy for the best armor, minion etc, etc and if you get better AFK. That they continue with that madness. They really miss out on enjoying other aspects of the game. Big hug.👍

16 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Luna is one of the major currencies in the game and one can easily consume 1k luna every week, so its farming has to be relatively easy. If they want ppl to farm luna killing 50 mobs on all alts daily, or do contaminated underpath manually, it’s gonna be the only thing ppl play in this game, because there will be no time left for instances or pvp or simply to say hello to your friends. You know, there are already ppl who only do SAS, minium vault, luna and lower udas on all alts and this is all they do in the game because they don’t have time for anything else.

Do you really think you can do everything with many alts every day? On the other hand, it takes almost the same time as before (it depends on the class). With a Pomeranian (white) transformation I have plenty of time in most cases. Yesterday and today I did it with my 10 characters and later practically the same. However if I lack 8 to 11 minutes per character; of time I put Luna aside to do other things.

11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Imagine if Luna daily went back to the good old days where to get S-rank you needed to have both fences up, losing one fence was A-rank and losing both fences was B-rank (in which you wouldn't get Luna's Light) and keeping up even the first fence was a tough job that only a few with a good godstone could do.

People would still complain that "iT wAs AfK AnD NoW I hAvE tO mAnUaLlY KiLl MoBs".

We can all agree that the "sure S-rank afk luna" babysit everyone for 2 whole years and people need to learn how to walk again.

People should complain Luna is filler content that adds 0 value to the game. Anything luna gives could and should of always of been given to normal game content to enrich the player experience not take people away from content and other players just to get consistent rewards for doing stuff that has 0 to do with the game lore wise or class wise.

There IMO was no good old days of luna the rewards were good but the instance itself was a time waster.

6 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

People should complain Luna is filler content that adds 0 value to the game. Anything luna gives could and should of always of been given to normal game content to enrich the player experience not take people away from content and other players just to get consistent rewards for doing stuff that has 0 to do with the game lore wise or class wise.

There IMO was no good old days of luna the rewards were good but the instance itself was a time waster.

Luna was initially supposed to be an event, it originated in Russian servers where it was first implemented. Then they brought it to us and EU/Korea got it on 6.0.

There was another event that had the same map but we never got it, EU got that one.

The issue is that this is a permanent "event" like Abyssal Splinter so after some times it becomes repetitive and time consuming especially when the rewards are the best in the game and everyone wants to do it with 1000 alts.

The event of luna map had "good old days" because it had a reason, you had to try to get S-rank, not afk it and you had no incentive in doing it in 1000 alts as back then there wasn't a kinah box.

But in the end as you said, if luna was a waste of time and took away content that has 0 to do with the lore... this change that they placed the pouch outside luna instance is a good move. Nobody needs to do a repetitive afk instance every day to get something.

This change is not many alt char friendly and this is what people are mad for.

Archived