Item Collections~

awkward-DN

Just wondering if these are intended to be Account collections or faction / server collections.  

Most people have said it's supposed to be "account", however they are not being applied on both KT E / DN A same account. 

Curious if it's bugged or intentional; collecting every item in the game for an extra 2 defense is silly as it is, let alone doing once per faction or server or however it's intended

28 minutes ago, awkward-DN said:

Just wondering if these are intended to be Account collections or faction / server collections.  

Most people have said it's supposed to be "account", however they are not being applied on both KT E / DN A same account. 

Curious if it's bugged or intentional; collecting every item in the game for an extra 2 defense is silly as it is, let alone doing once per faction or server or however it's intended

I see how its only character based (if it already isn't). I mean it would be a bit broken if you got two +15 DT weapons on one toon and get the reward for the account. But even if it isn't account based, its not too big of a hit. I mean god if you put in 20000 +15 stigmas you'd get like 50 hp out of it.. which is sooo broken its unbelievable!

13 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Item collection as of Korea just like transforms is server unique so all other servers wont have them they probably just took this same for us and didnt give us cross server like we have for transforms

Transforms are also meant to be server wide onl, we got a better version on this along with the fact we cannot go lower with 2x combines that fail.

20 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Transforms are also meant to be server wide onl, we got a better version on this along with the fact we cannot go lower with 2x combines that fail.

Yes what I am saying but instead of giving us the same that we have for transforms for Item collections we got the server bound stats how it is on every other region. Sucks but it is what it is

Archived