Camps time of respawn

Asmodir-DN

Well I know that what I am about to say will end on deep hole, but i decided to try.

Since both sides like to nierk the life of the little people (those who dont use the credit card to play or just like to enjoy the only hour per day to play) I would like for the dev team to consider to reduce the time a camp takes to respawn any kind of NPC after being killed by opposite faction. Most of us cant be sitting on gelk looking the map and waiting for the nierk camp to show up again, and WE WOULD LIKE TO GEAR AND GET RENOW LIKE THE REST. I believe its enough the game being set up to the p2w who hunt little ppl to feel super.

There you go. I ranted off. 

Assuming all 5 Gelkmaros Asmodian camps are down 24/7, you still have these two:

• [Weekly] Gelkmaros Hunter (Kill 8 named monsters all over Gelkmaros)
  • [Weekly] Gelkmaros Souvenir (Use Essencetapping to gather 300+300+300=900 items)

You can still get 327,192 Gelkmaros renown per week by doing these two.

Note: [Weekly] Gelkmaros Spy requires you to kill an Elyos NPC with 4,551,609 HP and 15,349 phy/mag defenses, and will be impossible for new characters, so this is not included.

And do the following for each day:

• [Daily] Hunting in Gelkmaros
  • [Daily] Hecklers in the Netherworld
  • [Daily] Dragonbound Defenders of Cursed Subterranea
  • [Daily] Risk Elements Roaming Spiritfall Forest

These will net you 36,752 Gelkmaros renown per day, or 257,264 if you do them all 7 times each week.

It takes 1,002,400 renown to go from level 1 0% to level 4. You can reach level 4 renown in 2 weeks by doing these, which will grant you access to buy Heartguard weapon/armor by using Experience Marks.

But anyway if you ever see an Asmodian Gelkmaros camp is available, do that weekly quest ASAP!

For full list of quests: Quest list for Asmodians

The 2 hour respawn time on camps is simply inexcusable. There is no benefit on the opposite team to kill a camp captain and there is little to nothing we can do to prevent it.

What they should have done is when an elyos kills an asmodian camp captain, the camp should turn to elyos with an elyos captain already, the elyos should have a quest there like they do on their map, when an asmodian goes to that camp and kill the elyos captian it should turn to Asmodian instantly. Same thing for Asmodians in Inggison.

This way we could get renown on the enemy map as well while killing the enemy camp shouldn't be a burden to anyone. It would make an incentive in going to the enemy map and doing camps. I can already see people forming groups to do the enemy weeklies.

On 2/11/2021 at 4:06 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

The 2 hour respawn time on camps is simply inexcusable. There is no benefit on the opposite team to kill a camp captain and there is little to nothing we can do to prevent it.

In fact, to kill the cap in the opposite faction map to make it owned by your faction would be like shooting your own feet, because you wont be able to finish some campaing quests.

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

In fact, to kill the cap in the opposite faction map to make it owned by your faction would be like shooting your own feet, because you wont be able to finish some campaing quests.

And then by killing the captain again would turn into the opposite camp again. Think of it as lakrum camps or katalam camps, they do not belong to anyone until someone claims them. This way going to an enemy map and claiming a camp WITH quests for your side would make the game better.

right now if the enemy kills a captain on enemy map camp, the only thing done is preventing that camp from being functional for 2 hours.

• 1 month later...

Already a bright mind claimed that killing the opposite camps give renow.... lets get this straight: you get more % of renow doing quest, not killing the stupid camp. or you think that 460 per mob is something?

Also the alts CANT kill the gelkmaros hunter mobs nor the equivalent on elios side. Plus, everyone use it to do on alts. Do you really think that ppl will do 7 days the dailies on each alt??? And what about the newbie/returning players? They are also human beigns.

The camp crap is being a way for the bad players that have all maxed out come and get kills. Killing the little ones are the way of them feeling powerfull. because if they find one on same power point as they are, they run away, or even they xform.... Im a medium player and never got the power sickness on me, and i watch this and its just sad.

So, turn the camps like lakrum ones or reduce the spawn time. EVERY PLAYER DESERVES IT.

Archived