Awakened Minion Skill List

Sweetzerlandia

So I got lucky and managed to get an awakened minion but I don't know a thing about adding a 2nd minion to it.  It seems they each have their own skills (are they different from the normal S rank skills? Or is it the same)  I'd love to see that stats too if people know where that is.   I'm trying to decide if I wanna try to aim for a mini minion lol

When you add second minion if its different than the base one you can use both of their buff skills without having to switch between minions, they share cooldown tho. If you add the same minion in the slot you get extra stats that is unique to that type of minion, like if you have two Tenacious Violas you get extra 2500hp on top of the 2500hp that the first one gives, so a total of 21000hp, and so on for the rest of them, two of the same Kromedes, extra 190 pve or pvp attack depending on which one it is.

xn2XaT5.jpg

3 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

When you add second minion if its different than the base one you can use both of their buff skills without having to switch between minions, they share cooldown tho. If you add the same minion in the slot you get extra stats that is unique to that type of minion, like if you have two Tenacious Violas you get extra 2500hp on top of the 2500hp that the first one gives, so a total of 21000hp, and so on for the rest of them, two of the same Kromedes, extra 190 pve or pvp attack depending on which one it is.

xn2XaT5.jpg

cool!! ty!! What do you think for a  cleric?

Right now I have Hyperion Modor

7 hours ago, Sweetzerlandia-KT said:

So I got lucky and managed to get an awakened minion but I don't know a thing about adding a 2nd minion to it.  It seems they each have their own skills (are they different from the normal S rank skills? Or is it the same)  I'd love to see that stats too if people know where that is.   I'm trying to decide if I wanna try to aim for a mini minion lol

When you have a maxed s-rank minion, you now need another s-rank minion (doesn't need to be upgraded) and you consume this to open the slot to the s-minion of your choice, the minion that is consumed is lost and becomes the slot.

Now the S-minion you have has a slot where you can put another minion of your choice as long as it is maxed level (i can be any grade or any type, but S+S is the best option)

When you put a different type minion in the slot, you can also use its active skill, they share cool down with the main minion active skill though.

When you use a same minion since they both have the same skill, you are given a different bonus with increased stats.

I'd say viola is perfect for a healing class.

Minnion-SS-Grendal-Evading.png
Minnion-SS-Grendal-Resistance.png
Minnion-SS-Hyperion-Battle.png
Minnion-SS-Hyperion-Challenge.png
Minnion-SS-Kromede-Battle.png
Minnion-SS-Kromede-Challenge.png
Minnion-SS-Sheba-Change.png
Minnion-SS-Sheba-Deadly.png
Minnion-SS-Viola-Healing.png
Minnion-SS-Viola-Life.png

5 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

Thank you so much! ❤️ ❤️

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

When you have a maxed s-rank minion, you now need another s-rank minion (doesn't need to be upgraded) and you consume this to open the slot to the s-minion of your choice, the minion that is consumed is lost and becomes the slot.

Now the S-minion you have has a slot where you can put another minion of your choice as long as it is maxed level (i can be any grade or any type, but S+S is the best option)

When you put a different type minion in the slot, you can also use its active skill, they share cool down with the main minion active skill though.

When you use a same minion since they both have the same skill, you are given a different bonus with increased stats.

I'd say viola is perfect for a healing class.

Minnion-SS-Grendal-Evading.png
Minnion-SS-Grendal-Resistance.png
Minnion-SS-Hyperion-Battle.png
Minnion-SS-Hyperion-Challenge.png
Minnion-SS-Kromede-Battle.png
Minnion-SS-Kromede-Challenge.png
Minnion-SS-Sheba-Change.png
Minnion-SS-Sheba-Deadly.png
Minnion-SS-Viola-Healing.png
Minnion-SS-Viola-Life.png

Thank you so much this is so helpful!  Can I ask where this was available?  I am so thankful youw ere willing to post all of these but I hate being such a bother lol

57 minutes ago, Sweetzerlandia-KT said:

Thank you so much! ❤️ ❤️

Thank you so much this is so helpful!  Can I ask where this was available?  I am so thankful youw ere willing to post all of these but I hate being such a bother lol

You are never a bother

I actually got the images from a video on youtube, I took screenshots of the video parts that showed these so as to have them easier available and not have to go back there and constantly look for the right timer on the video.

Save those to a folder, they come handy. I also forgot to add some more information.

In short:

• Max Level S-rank minion is the one you will open the slot, it will give the main stats to you as it does without a slot.
  • To open the slot you need to consume/waste/sacrifice another s-rank minion that you do not care about
  • Once the good maxed minion has a slot, you can put a minion of your choice there.
  • The slotted minion gives you additional stats plus its active skill

Additional information:

• To put a minion in the slot you need kinah
  • You can put more than 1 minions in "slot" mode, but you can only have one slotted minion activated with the main minion that you summon as usual.
  • Having more than 1 means you can change the slotted minion that is attached to your normal summoned minion
  • Once a minion is "slotted" it cannot be used as an actual minion/pet, so this minion is not lost, just changed its state of existence.
  • You can remove the minion from a slot and restore it back to the minion list where you can use it as before (think of it as rune socketing, you can remove the runs back to your inventory, same to slotted minions)
  • Removing it requires 99m kinah if I remember corectly

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Even more info about how SS minions work:

9sSeh9R.png

This is so helpful too thank you!  Was this on the powerbook and I missed it?  I hate bugging you guys for info Is wear I googled and powerboooked beforehand but must have not looked in the right place lol

11 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You are never a bother

I actually got the images from a video on youtube, I took screenshots of the video parts that showed these so as to have them easier available and not have to go back there and constantly look for the right timer on the video.

Save those to a folder, they come handy. I also forgot to add some more information.

In short:

• Max Level S-rank minion is the one you will open the slot, it will give the main stats to you as it does without a slot.
  • To open the slot you need to consume/waste/sacrifice another s-rank minion that you do not care about
  • Once the good maxed minion has a slot, you can put a minion of your choice there.
  • The slotted minion gives you additional stats plus its active skill

Additional information:

• To put a minion in the slot you need kinah
  • You can put more than 1 minions in "slot" mode, but you can only have one slotted minion activated with the main minion that you summon as usual.
  • Having more than 1 means you can change the slotted minion that is attached to your normal summoned minion
  • Once a minion is "slotted" it cannot be used as an actual minion/pet, so this minion is not lost, just changed its state of existence.
  • You can remove the minion from a slot and restore it back to the minion list where you can use it as before (think of it as rune socketing, you can remove the runs back to your inventory, same to slotted minions)

You're the best ❤️ 

Dude you screen grabbed and everything thank you.  (what youtube channel?)

This is a system I'd probably never have looked into if I hadn't gotten lucky on my first time trying to combine.  I like that you can switch them out.  Right now I am more focused on defense because I'm usually alone and my bodyguard Hyperion has saved my bacon so often I had to awaken him out of gratitude haha  But Viola seems like a really good idea too.  Ugh choices lol

21 minutes ago, Sweetzerlandia-KT said:

This is so helpful too thank you!  Was this on the powerbook and I missed it?  I hate bugging you guys for info Is wear I googled and powerboooked beforehand but must have not looked in the right place lol

You're the best ❤️ 

Dude you screen grabbed and everything thank you.  (what youtube channel?)

This is a system I'd probably never have looked into if I hadn't gotten lucky on my first time trying to combine.  I like that you can switch them out.  Right now I am more focused on defense because I'm usually alone and my bodyguard Hyperion has saved my bacon so often I had to awaken him out of gratitude haha  But Viola seems like a really good idea too.  Ugh choices lol

I do not remember which one, it could have been one of the videos linked to you in the above comments, I forgot, I got these the moment the Slotted minions were out in EU servers. I watched a video about it and made sure to capture the combines to have them as jpgs.

This is why the minion names are in EU naming and not NA.

12 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I do not remember which one, it could have been one of the videos linked to you in the above comments, I forgot, I got these the moment the Slotted minions were out in EU servers. I watched a video about it and made sure to capture the combines to have them as jpgs.

This is why the minion names are in EU naming and not NA.

Oh that makes sense.  Well I'm excited to be caught up on SOMETHING.  Thanks again!! ❤️

17 hours ago, Sweetzerlandia-KT said:

Nah, it's just something basic I made to help my legionmates out when they first introduced awakened minions.

18 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

To awaken it is 99m kinah, but to change out the bottom/mini minion is only like 25 mil. It could be less than that too. (It varies depending upon the rank of the mini minion -- S, A, B, etc.)

11 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

To awaken it is 99m kinah, but to change out the bottom/mini minion is only like 25 mil. It could be less than that too. (It varies depending upon the rank of the mini minion -- S, A, B, etc.)

Oh yes you are right, I remembered a 99m fee but didn't remember where it was.

Archived