Aion Classic (Getting ready)

SubZero-DN

Come on over and join our group at  Aion Classic NA  Facebook  and discord in the description of the page. We are serious vets of Aion looking to grow our community as large as possible to keep in close contact with one another and share our guides with new and old players. We will be discussing our plans in the near future as we get more information on when Aion will launch. From faction side, server, class, legion, crafting, world bosses, pvp ect. 

1 hour ago, Ferk-DN said:

Why? We already have a whole forum dedicated to Aion right here with several Aion Classic threads which you have been spamming ads for fb into.

fb is for tracking people.

Because it is easier to join a FB group than download retail in which you do not want to play and then wait till it recognizes you have logged in so you can finally talk on the forums.

I havent yet and will never going to create an account on Failbook, Bitter or any other crap "social" platforms like these or those which are associated with Failbook!

It is way easier to create and join an (official) "Discord" account & server, which I rarely use anyways... I am 24/7 on Steam, it has everything! I am still hoping and waiting until NCWest comes to Steam as well.

:)

17 hours ago, NetRunner-DN said:

I havent yet and will never going to create an account on Failbook, Bitter or any other crap "social" platforms like these or those which are associated with Failbook!

It is way easier to create and join an (official) "Discord" account & server, which I rarely use anyways... I am 24/7 on Steam, it has everything! I am still hoping and waiting until NCWest comes to Steam as well.

:)

Amen, I deleted Facebook when a friend of mine got into a heated argument and an obvious "fake" profile with a pretty girl started talking to him like a truck driver and seeing his internet browser history. That account must have been a FB employee or something and he abused the fact those sites track everything you do. I always entered from a dummy browser but I also deleted it.

Facebook needs to close finally.

Archived