More updates after 1.5/1.7?

Guest DomainGoat

Guest DomainGoat

Hi everyone,

I am very excited Aion Classic is finally coming, and me and my friend are preparing for our return to AION with the launch of classic. However I was wondering if we will get more updates past 1.0/1.5/1.7?

Is it already confirmed/mentioned where the updates will stop?

I read someone saying the Classic is stopping at version 2.7 eventually?

Guest Tsunahmie

Hey! As fat as anyone knows - the game will go until 2.7

What comes after? Nobody knows. There are rumours making the rounds of a classic+ after 2.7, taking the game in a new direction instead of 3.0.

Maybe we will get 3.0 instead? 

Maybe we will get 3.0 content and instead of 4.0 we get classic+? 

My point is: 

Enjoy the game. We got at least 2 years worth of content to look forward to and that means a lot. 

What comes after that? We will see 

Guest DomainGoat
16 hours ago, Guest Tsunahmie said:

Hey! As fat as anyone knows - the game will go until 2.7

What comes after? Nobody knows. There are rumours making the rounds of a classic+ after 2.7, taking the game in a new direction instead of 3.0.

Maybe we will get 3.0 instead? 

Maybe we will get 3.0 content and instead of 4.0 we get classic+? 

My point is: 

Enjoy the game. We got at least 2 years worth of content to look forward to and that means a lot. 

What comes after that? We will see 

I agree. I can't wait to start playing again. 

It's been years since my last login.

Hopefully it's a bit playable from the EU with not too much lag.

Guest Tsunahmie
3 minutes ago, Guest DomainGoat said:

I agree. I can't wait to start playing again. 

It's been years since my last login.

Hopefully it's a bit playable from the EU with not too much lag.

many of us have tested the ping- it's looking like 90-110 max 120 for most of us. Any class will be fine provided you don't nyerk out and main a Sin

On 6/11/2021 at 5:01 AM, Jagblade-DN said:

Praying we go to at least 3.0. All I really care about from that update is the player housing though.

They can implement future things like housing without ruining the game again. We already get future content injected into the Classic, like easier questing, macros, (I think), skills bars etc. The user interface will be upgraded.

Aion Classic is a refined version of the old Aion so lets hope they implement the good stuff of future patches minus the wrong ones.

18 hours ago, Jagblade-DN said:

Nonsense. Everyone knows that not a single person in Atreia knows how to swim.

This still blows my mind. Can cast magic, healing, etc etc. But you wanna watch them suffer? Throw them in a six foot pond. Boom.

5 hours ago, Luciria-DN said:

This still blows my mind. Can cast magic, healing, etc etc. But you wanna watch them suffer? Throw them in a six foot pond. Boom.

Remember in the old videos of Aion they had entire underwater maps ? Maybe they could take that route and do things they cut from the official release of Aion

Archived