Forum log in requirement

Guest Wootage

Guest Wootage

Hello
First of all i quit playing retail back in 5.0 and yes i logged in for few weeks for each expension but that was about it
With classic announcement i was so excited that i quit playing private server that i was grinding on and pre ordered as soon as it was available 
So my question is Why as a at least pre order customer i still have to post here as a guest?
I shouldnt have to download retail to use forums especially if this forums also serve aion classic which is not out yet so there is no way we could log in in first place
Long story Short @Kibbelz please make it so pre order customers at least can use forums with there registered account 

It happens to me every now and then in Firefox, I have to clear all my cookies to let me login properly again.

Otherwise it keeps saying I haven't logged into the game for 30 days or something like that, and only lets me post as a guest.

Clearing the cookies fixes it for a month or so. Try that.

Assuming the current problem isn't a deliberate forum setting by the admin.

16 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

It happens to me every now and then in Firefox, I have to clear all my cookies to let me login properly again.

Otherwise it keeps saying I haven't logged into the game for 30 days or something like that, and only lets me post as a guest.

Clearing the cookies fixes it for a month or so. Try that.

Assuming the current problem isn't a deliberate forum setting by the admin.

Yes that sounds sketchy on their part, a friend of mine has been playing every day and still got the "you have to be logged in the past 30 days to post on forums". So this seems to be some sport of security part coded wrongly.

17 hours ago, Guest Wootage said:

Hello
First of all i quit playing retail back in 5.0 and yes i logged in for few weeks for each expension but that was about it
With classic announcement i was so excited that i quit playing private server that i was grinding on and pre ordered as soon as it was available 
So my question is Why as a at least pre order customer i still have to post here as a guest?
I shouldnt have to download retail to use forums especially if this forums also serve aion classic which is not out yet so there is no way we could log in in first place
Long story Short @Kibbelz please make it so pre order customers at least can use forums with there registered account 

If you still have the Aion Launcher on your system, you can open the forum trough the launcher after logging in. Other way was (dunno if still works like this), login to your main NC account, when logged, pick Aion from the dropdown box, you should now be logged to the Aion website and also in the forums. Again dunno if it still works like this.

Archived