Coin Quests

Migojio

31 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

https://aion.fandom.com/wiki/Coin_quests

That list should be a reasonable starting point.

This site just lists coin quests and half of them are listed without info, also doesn't seem to specify if it's a dedicated page to just classic. Not sure if you know but the coin quests that were constantly repeatable used to be just once per day dailies. I just want to know if anyone thinks it's going to be repeatable or daily because I didn't play classic in Korea

22 hours ago, Migojio said:

This site just lists coin quests and half of them are listed without info, also doesn't seem to specify if it's a dedicated page to just classic. Not sure if you know but the coin quests that were constantly repeatable used to be just once per day dailies. I just want to know if anyone thinks it's going to be repeatable or daily because I didn't play classic in Korea

Please forgive me if I am wrong, but I want to say they were 2 or 3 quests repeatable up 10xs a day and then I believe you were able to do a daily quest in Fire Temple (FT) you were able to get a coin as a reward. But I am not 100% sure on this, I am totally stretching my memory to the breaking point.. But I know you can find the Bronze coin quests right outside the Golden Bough Garrison if you are playing Eylos, I have no clue where it is for Asmos. Sorry but maybe not sorry LoL.. Oh yeah if you are playing Eylos there is a Rift that will pop up just a little North East of the Garrison where Asmos will come through and I really  hope they made sure to keep that restricted to the levels coming through. 

I remember there were repeatable up to 10x coin quests per day, as DrFeelz described, as well as single daily coin quests. I had thousands of Platinum Coins until all coins got removed from Aion... If this system will be here on Classic, I have no idea.

13 hours ago, NetRunner-DN said:

I remember there were repeatable up to 10x coin quests per day, as DrFeelz described, as well as single daily coin quests. I had thousands of Platinum Coins until all coins got removed from Aion... If this system will be here on Classic, I have no idea.

Collecting lots of plat coins is a waste of time, unless it's a side effect of doing something productive eg. getting XP to L50.

The coin gear is a stepping stone, not part of an end game gear setup. eg Miragent/Fenris has a set bonus, so if you include a piece of coin gear you loose part of the set bonus.

On 6/17/2021 at 5:03 PM, Ferk-DN said:

Collecting lots of plat coins is a waste of time, unless it's a side effect of doing something productive eg. getting XP to L50.

The coin gear is a stepping stone, not part of an end game gear setup. eg Miragent/Fenris has a set bonus, so if you include a piece of coin gear you loose part of the set bonus.

This is obviously someone who came to live post 50 cap and leveled up. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but Miragent/Fenris wont exist in launch until later release, and its extremely hard to get let alone lvl 50. 

Coins are not a waste of time, and platinum coins that were made irrelevant by later gears do not even exist because platinum was released in 2.x for L50+. The original release did not even have coin gear, it was released later on to help new players progress. If it is to be released with the game at launch it is my advice that you do the quests whatever they are and get the gear because it will provide the only run spd/atk spd/cast spd bonuses early on in the game - besides being the only fabled equipment you can actually get your hands on.

Heck, there were even Mithril Coins to get. But had just a few hundreds of them, since, as IsaacNuketon and Ferk described, Coins had become obsolete later. Even Abyss Gear was crap in that time lol. During that time Aion had turned/become step-by-step P2W, and ewww Luna Shop and those other shops... cmon.... Also other in-game Events delivered ya better gear.

I hope we gonna see different in Classic, next week.

😋

4 hours ago, N3tRunn3r said:

Heck, there were even Mithril Coins to get. But had just a few hundreds of them, since, as IsaacNuketon and Ferk described, Coins had become obsolete later. Even Abyss Gear was crap in that time lol. During that time Aion had turned/become step-by-step P2W, and ewww Luna Shop and those other shops... cmon.... Also other in-game Events delivered ya better gear.

I hope we gonna see different in Classic, next week.

😋

They gave you better PvE gear I guess, but who cares about that. The best PvP gear was pretty much always the AP gear until 7.x , 8.x. Then they changed it up a little.

But yeah the shops and luna, my god luna was bad. How can they expect you to mindlessly sit through those dailies for so little? Who approved of that bs?

Archived