I HOPE THERE'S A JOB EXCHANGE EVENT

DarkofQueen

Guest Athame
3 hours ago, Leiloni said:

You have to start a new character if you want to play a new class. Welcome to MMOs.

I have been playing FFXIV for so long that I forgot that most MMOs do require you to reroll a whole new character to play a different class.

Guest pewpew

FFXIV is very well designed in that aspect (incidentally it is classes in Aion).

Re-rolling means that you have to re-acquire :

• essencetapping
  • aether gathering
  • crafting

When mounts are introduced, they aren't account -wide (unlike FFXV).

Housing is not account-wide.

There's more, but just to let you know alts in FFXIV are much, much  easier than in Aion.

Guest Oldmonkey
45 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

Levelling in Aion 1.0 was a lot slower than 7.9. like 2 weeks vs  less than 1day to get max level.

>2 weeks

You're in for a rude awakening

Guest pewpew

two weeks would have been considered to be blazing fast in the early aion release.

Not to mention - if that was a class that really should have a  number of sets (more than 2) like a cleric, that wouldn't be cheap or quick.

4 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Levelling in Aion 1.0 was a lot slower than 7.9. like 2 weeks vs  less than 1day to get max level.

Yea I know - the only time I played Aion was on launch lol. Leveled I think 3 to max, two Clerics and a Chanter, and had an army of alts at varying levels. Took maybe months the first time around and no chance in hell the second and third took me two weeks.  Spent two years maining both one Cleric and the Chanter at endgame before I quit. I like leveling.

Archived