Aion Classic release time?

Coheed

Check the maintenance post which will go up tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Typically, on big releases like this, don't expect to see the servers up in the morning (USA time). It will probably be around lunch or later. Of course, I could be wrong, depending how much preparatory work they've been doing this past week, that's just how it usually goes the past several years.

8 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Check the maintenance post which will go up tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Typically, on big releases like this, don't expect to see the servers up in the morning (USA time). It will probably be around lunch or later. Of course, I could be wrong, depending how much preparatory work they've been doing this past week, that's just how it usually goes the past several years.

Okay awesome thanks - Ill keep an eye out for that maintenance post tomorrow.

Feel free to take your time getting on, it's be nice to level right away without fighting hundreds of people for mobs

46 minutes ago, Guest Miph said:

Feel free to take your time getting on, it's be nice to level right away without fighting hundreds of people for mobs

lol sorry - I took the day off ;) 

But we can group up if you are Siel Asmo!

Guest Wootage

I will be praying for delay to give me enough time to finish work , Fingers crossed for 1PM EST release 

4 minutes ago, Guest Wootage said:

I will be praying for delay to give me enough time to finish work , Fingers crossed for 1PM EST release 

lol... you don't sound so good.... I think you're getting sick...

22 minutes ago, Coheed said:

lol... you don't sound so good.... I think you're getting sick...

True true, you gotta start that shit 1-2 days beforehand. Start making offhand comments around the office like, "Man, my throat is sore for some reason. Ah well, probably nothing." Then tomorrow, "Ugh my throat is even worse today, pretty sure I'm starting to get sick." Then bam, Wednesday, you're too sick to come in. 🤷‍♀️😂

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

True true, you gotta start that shit 1-2 days beforehand. Start making offhand comments around the office like, "Man, my throat is sore for some reason. Ah well, probably nothing." Then tomorrow, "Ugh my throat is even worse today, pretty sure I'm starting to get sick." Then bam, Wednesday, you're too sick to come in. 🤷‍♀️😂

Exactly!!! LOL! 😂

Guest Wootage
15 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Well only problem is i own food processing plant and i have to be there every day for USDA inspections, No boss to lie too :(

1 minute ago, Guest Wootage said:

Well only problem is i own food processing plant and i have to be there every day for USDA inspections, No boss to lie too :(

Ahhh you are the boss eh

hmmm... Have a work computer / laptop? lol

Guest CCFhkCBK

i would think they'd use 1 of the 2 times used last week: the DL time or the creation unlocked time...

Guest Wootage
34 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Ahhh you are the boss eh

hmmm... Have a work computer / laptop? lol

yeah i already downloaded thing is coz its a work pc it doesnt have a gpu :(

Guest Cambria

Brah, I literally got sick these past 3 days now don't jinx yourself. Now I'm hoping I'll be better by tomorrow lol! Blah I wanted to go silly asmo but they restricted jt.

1 hour ago, Guest Cambria said:

Brah, I literally got sick these past 3 days now don't jinx yourself. Now I'm hoping I'll be better by tomorrow lol! Blah I wanted to go silly asmo but they restricted jt.

haha!! HEY!!! Cambria!!! Ah I hope you feel better soon!! At least you can take some days to game! Also check back every couple hours because they will unlock asmo again.

Archived