Known Issue: Scout & Assassin Dual-Wield

Arctic

• Aion Team

We are currently tracking a known issue affecting female Scouts and Assassin characters wherein they cannot use skills/abilities.

Our team is already underway on seeking a fix for the issue, and we will update this thread when we have more to share.

Thank you.

• Arctic changed the title to Known Issue: Scout & Assassin Dual-Wield
  • Arctic changed the title to Known Issue: Scout & Assassin Dual-Wield
Guest Shinobu

i heard that its only affecting females of all classes that they cant equip anything in the offhand and then use skills

Guest 1 handed Assassin

Has there been any progress made for this bug? It's incredibly frustrating because not only am I unable to create anymore characters on siel, the one character I do have on there is a assassin.......

Guest Stinker

will we get any compenstaions for this ? this really slowed us female toons sins down. 

Just wondering. 

Guest Shavera

Some of us sins grabbed gender change scrolls so we could play today; would it be fair to ask about this being brought up to support when we inevitably ping them for a replacement scroll and a refund of Quna?  Though I do think most of us were going to probably plastic surgery anyways with the mad dash to grab names, buuuut!  

Perhaps a survey to everyone containing a selectable package of either a gender change or plastic surgery ticket would be an easy bandaid fix for support versus manually helping a bunch of separate characters?

Guest Another 1 handed assassin

Kinda not fair it's making it harder to level ... e.g. slower with just one hand sord

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

We are making progress with our internal tests, but nothing to commit to yet. 

You know this totally sucks for us sins right?  skills jacked up can only use single sword... slowing leveling up for us which means we wont ever be first player to lvl 50.  Please hurry and fix it and give us a buff so we can kill faster and catch up.. I wasted a lot of hours today .. Thanks I know you'll do the right thing!

Guest Stabby

I personally, rather play a female character because i'm a female and not play a male. However it seems only male characters are working for sins, and we're forced to play a male if we want to play the class, not to mention when it is fixed we'll be behind. Are we getting anything? gender swap, something.

Guest Trixxter
7 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

We are making progress with our internal tests, but nothing to commit to yet. 

Hey, any updates on the testing progress? I know it cannot always be accurately estimated, but more or less an ETA would be appreciated. 

3 hours ago, Guest Trixxter said:

Hey, any updates on the testing progress? I know it cannot always be accurately estimated, but more or less an ETA would be appreciated. 

it is fixed ingame

Guest !!!stabbie
8 hours ago, Guest Stabby said:

I personally, rather play a female character because i'm a female and not play a male. However it seems only male characters are working for sins, and we're forced to play a male if we want to play the class, not to mention when it is fixed we'll be behind. Are we getting anything? gender swap, something.

Lmao Jesus nyerk. Calm down GIRL. It's fixed already.

Archived