Forums

Stop crying all over social media when 75% of you don't even understand(candies)

BioForm

38 minutes ago, Guest NCCashMoney said:

Not free. You'll be paying $15 a month for subscription just to get your ass pounded by daddy NCCashMoney until you can go buy medals off the broker but lets face it, you're dead weight in siege or dredgion, or at the very least, lose 85% of the time thus increasing your time played vs. someone who opened a Credit Line  6-8 months ago because they worked one extra weekend.

Free as in no extra $$$ spent on kinah to speed medal progression. Even assuming an outlandish 50/50 split between hardcore whales and the rest of us poorsies there is a gradient of gear levels in dredge and plenty of tactics to employ if your group is coming in under the gear level of your opponent. Like I said for sieges, bodies count even if their only purpose is to contribute dps toward dropping mobs/deity which can all be done without PvP gear. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @Cheesecake-DN I believed you right about p2w in SWG it didn't had. I got confused between streamline and p2w with Aion 6.0 my apology.

Hi @Fest-DN I was trying to look from point of view people who think kinah selling is fine, I try to look positive but I want you to understand us who against candies too we weren't concern because we jealous we don't have money. We concerning because infinite money is bad to the game. You said yourself kinah is important kinah is very useful and if some people have them infinite ? 

Let's look at history a bit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_government-issued_dollar_in_Malaya_and_Borneo

It called banana money they keep printing them to the point it no longer has any value anymore. Yes you can have a billion kinah but it means nothing if no one give any value to it.

Anything that has no end no limited it will never have any value.
I don't even know why we even fight over this I don't even want to kill the game I want them to undone this damage and make the game works. NC is laughing at both sides you know.

It's not about winning argument it's about try to understand each other perspective.
It's not like if Aion classic really dead I'll dance around the fire and celebrate yay I won argument over a dead game ?
NC got enough money to start new IP as many times as they want.

Divide and conquer isn't just a cool word you know.

The p2w that you guys claim has been in MMOs since before I started to play them back in 2005.

If it wasnt NCsoft, it would be bots. Bots dont have a cap of kinah too btw. Its not like kinah bots make is finite.

Sure, there would not be as much kinah as there is right now, but in 2 months tops it would be very p2w with people doing RMT. And it would be the dame thing.

Whales will always be ahead in any game that has bots and RMT...

4 minutes ago, Guest Load said:

The p2w that you guys claim has been in MMOs since before I started to play them back in 2005.

If it wasnt NCsoft, it would be bots. Bots dont have a cap of kinah too btw. Its not like kinah bots make is finite.

Sure, there would not be as much kinah as there is right now, but in 2 months tops it would be very p2w with people doing RMT. And it would be the dame thing.

Whales will always be ahead in any game that has bots and RMT...

There has always been crime for as long as the world exists, so you are saying instead of trying to stop it the governments should just step in and make it legal and charge per crime instead, so whoever can afford the most can get away with the most? You know a lot of this is already happening on some smaller scale, thru connections and expensive lawyers, so do you like the world that way? Would you like your escapism to have the faults of the world you are trying to escape? That seems rhetorical because it looks like you don't care which is fine i guess.

THERE ARE BOTS BECAUSE NCSOFT IS UNWILLING TO PUT THE MANPOWER TO STOP THEM. This is a company that long ago decided to make as much money as possible with as little investment possible. One week before launch i said that the cash shop will be exploited a lot faster than it took them the first time, but even i as cynical as i am lacked the imagination that it would happen at DAY FREAKING 1.

Archived