Stop crying all over social media when 75% of you don't even understand(candies)

BioForm

Why you guys dont understand that NCsoft just revived this game to make $$$ from a dead product? Anything they can get this Q is a big win, they dont care long term, they will care about it next Q. 30$ for daeva pass is just proving it. Take a look at Warzone, f2p and billions of income. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bigwallet

It's Aion CLASSIC not Aion Classic *with some things added which weren't originally in the game

People came here for the classic experience, not expecting the game to turn P2W straight away at least NCSoft could have given them a few weeks before letting relive that experience

Do you all complaining about p2w forget that there will always be bots selling kinah? Lol. And it will be cheaper than Quna for sure, or else they wont sell.

Kinah p2w has been in the game forever and it wont go anywere. Nc just found a way to make a profit out of it. They are helping to maintain the server instead of giving that money to the RMT people.

Guest Vissarion
15 hours ago, Guest LOL said:

Poor people are funny.

When Aion Classic will be dead in a month, we'll see who's gonna laugh then 😂

16 hours ago, BioForm said:

They have more inventory than you at the moment (not worth crying all over the internet about)

They can buy some stuff and progress quicker (not worth trashing the game all over about)

I've literally played free to play and farmed over 100k just from level 1-10.

Did you know you can buy and resell on the auction for a profit? Another 100k for me.

Did you know people desperately wanting a armor piece/weapon in trade will pay more than usual when you tell them? That's another 50k for me.

What is the daily limit again?(i'm new) I've practically made the same amount just playing the game for the first time and having fun.

I implore you - look at what you have done. Look anywhere on social media - here , the forums, twitter. It's nothing but negativity for a great game. Most people don't even understand the sell cap, they are just hopping on the bandwagon.

YOU are the reason if people are leaving, this sheep herd "sky is falling mentality" You could literally have almost the same amount (for today at least) if you just hustled and ground it out.

Now stop, and post something nice - complaints are fine and all but don't drown the entire damn internet with your salt.

It doesn't change endgame pvp AT ALL - some people might get better gear/progress faster than you but that is it. You can reach the exact same things.

Now do this, make a post about a fun quest, post a screenshot of a pretty area, laugh about a trying to glide down the elevator in sanctum (you can't you die halfway)

DO SOMETHING POSITIVE

Nah, people like you are the reason why nothing changes.

Just wait until 1.5 comes and those that have like 100+ million thanks to candies will buy out all mats for Miragent/Fenris while those with sub only can only watch how prices will skyrocket to the point where the only way to get the upgrade mats you need is to pay real money. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Vissarion said:

When Aion Classic will be dead in a month, we'll see who's gonna laugh then 😂

Im pretty sure classic will last for more than a year despite those problems....

Classic in Korea holds strong and their candies sold for much more, the exploit was worse to the point they had to perma ban people.

There's no need to keep beating a dead horse here, most, if not all, have moved on to enjoy the game. It's people's choice to stay here and keep complaining about it rather than enjoy themselves instead.

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Classic in Korea holds strong and their candies sold for much more, the exploit was worse to the point they had to perma ban people.

There's no need to keep beating a dead horse here, most, if not all, have moved on to enjoy the game. It's people's choice to stay here and keep complaining about it rather than enjoy themselves instead.

Koreans care way less about Pay2Win than westerners. 

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Koreans are on a different level, for them it's all a competition. 

Just have fun, this is still better than live servers by a long shot.

I admire your .. tryings and..somehow your positivity, I really do.

You remind me of some players, in the first week of L2 Classic, saying, literally, THE same things as you do now. L2 Classic was also P2W day one, but ..lighter, somehow. 

You should see the cash-shop after few months, lol. If you look at it today, you will see FULL BiS Items .. in the cash-shop! I think they started to add full items in the cash-shop 3 or 4 months after release. Is exactly what will happen to Aion Classic. 

Problem is , L2 Classic was F2P day 1. Here we have P2P, Daeva Pass and P2W ... day 1.

I understand the sentiment of anger regarding what happened yesterday, but man has a choice to either move on or focus their entire mental strength on this negative part.

I've seen the game fall apart, and many others I used to play and love. Many say it's a cash grab on nostalgia, many already say it's heavily p2w but I still think live servers are in the worst condition. I haven't seen this many players ever since 6.0.

Yes, I am still angry over what they did and how they allowed this to happen, but I don't desire this to be my own focus while I play the game. Maybe I'm just too old for this, I just wish to have fun again with my favorite game.

Perhaps it's true in few months the population will dwindle, maybe it won't, time will tell and then we shall see, but I still enjoy this version over what live servers have now. Cashing 15$ for nostalgia? Sure, but I'm having fun, and that matters to me the most. Life is too short to worry and get angry about companies pulling sneaky nonsenses.

Just go and have fun.

Hi I want to point you out some facts.

Look at Blizzard once great company made great games and now all those people who made those games are constantly leaving Blizzard without stop. Even developers themselves can't talk to their own company all they can do is leave. Perhaps it's the same thing you should do with Aion too. I viewing with open world pvp games like Aion nothing but merely bully online without any serious consequences back to you. You pay some money to bash people make them mad and they're powerless against you.(Yes it's fun to kill players because they can mad unlike NPCs)

Another thing to look for is Aion 6.0 refly do you remembered people were hoping things will be better but that's not what happened. Thing is getting worse and worse to the point nobody left. You have to ask yourself the question how Aion classic happened in the first place ? Isn't because nobody playing live server ? Yep all you need to do is left and play another games. If Aion have to die then let it be. That's how you say no to p2w.

The deepest fear all whales have is not how much they have to pay but there's no more preys for them to hunt.

Guest Mordran
9 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

The deepest fear all whales have is not how much they have to pay but there's no more preys for them to hunt.

Absolutely true, so the only thing left is to warn people not to come to this game, i already left my negative review. The thing that bothers me the most is that they disabled the selling of candies in Korea but left it in here on purpose, this is bold and disingenuous the same time. 

Pretty sure they can still buy candy in KR. I haven't heard anyone saying they stoped.

The game is fun for now. Just enjoy it!

Guest AionRetailclassicd
On 6/23/2021 at 9:27 PM, BioForm said:

They have more inventory than you at the moment (not worth crying all over the internet about)

They can buy some stuff and progress quicker (not worth trashing the game all over about)

Did you know you can buy and resell on the auction for a profit? Another 100k for me.

Did you know people desperately wanting a armor piece/weapon in trade will pay more than usual when you tell them? That's another 50k for me.

What is the daily limit again?(i'm new) I've practically made the same amount just playing the game for the first time and having fun.

I implore you - look at what you have done. Look anywhere on social media - here , the forums, twitter. It's nothing but negativity for a great game. Most people don't even understand the sell cap, they are just hopping on the bandwagon.

YOU are the reason if people are leaving, this sheep herd "sky is falling mentality" You could literally have almost the same amount (for today at least) if you just hustled and ground it out.

Now stop, and post something nice - complaints are fine and all but don't drown the entire damn internet with your salt.

It doesn't change endgame pvp AT ALL - some people might get better gear/progress faster than you but that is it. You can reach the exact same things.

Now do this, make a post about a fun quest, post a screenshot of a pretty area, laugh about a trying to glide down the elevator in sanctum (you can't you die halfway)

DO SOMETHING POSITIVE

Haha. Ey bro. “Be the chance you wanna be!” Type of useless trope. Ignores the problem at hand. 
After the initial “wow, haha! Trying to glide down elevator in sanctum cool!” Experience is over, 

go walk out and join a pvp group or dredge or siege when it happens and find out, you’re fighting potential is that of a 3rd grader who touched butterflies all day and go “ haha wow glide down elevator in saunctum since cool” all day.

see how fast your enjoyment lasts ;)

Guest NCfailsoft
12 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Hi I want to point you out some facts.

Look at Blizzard once great company made great games and now all those people who made those games are constantly leaving Blizzard without stop. Even developers themselves can't talk to their own company all they can do is leave. Perhaps it's the same thing you should do with Aion too. I viewing with open world pvp games like Aion nothing but merely bully online without any serious consequences back to you. You pay some money to bash people make them mad and they're powerless against you.(Yes it's fun to kill players because they can mad unlike NPCs)

Another thing to look for is Aion 6.0 refly do you remembered people were hoping things will be better but that's not what happened. Thing is getting worse and worse to the point nobody left. You have to ask yourself the question how Aion classic happened in the first place ? Isn't because nobody playing live server ? Yep all you need to do is left and play another games. If Aion have to die then let it be. That's how you say no to p2w.

I agree. You want to treat your fan this way. You won’t have any left. Just a small bunch or deranged individuals grasping at comfort in life through a game.

Guest free to play retard
On 6/24/2021 at 6:27 AM, BioForm said:

DO SOMETHING POSITIVE

take your meds you mouth breathing retard
you would be the first to complain if this game were b2p with a sub
you're the poor one

Guest PoorguywhoownsRichcucks

Rich whales are hilarious to rubbish talk in Discord,  they can't rubbish talk right at all. SO EZ they be.

Big inflation works in both ways, yes you can make more money by selling to whales, but you will most likely never be able to buy anything off broker, at least not something valuable that you can't grind yourself.

• If anyone enjoys the slow pace and the old school Aion grinding, then they should not worry about whales and they p2w kinah.
  • If you are trying to compete and be on top, just buy the candies.

If you can't be in the 2 option above, sorry but it is what it is. I know I won't; stay for more than the month I prepaid for. I forgot how obnoxious it is to play a sorcerer back in Aion 1.0 where one mob = half my MP bar and the cheapest potion costs 500 kinah which I can't afford in mass yet.

Hi again please let me explain why kinah exploit like this is a very big deal.

Because in early Aion important things like medals can be buy medals price will be super expensive and only whales will get them.(medals and abyss point are need for pvp gears) but let go a bit deeper you see things like greater running/cast/attack scrolls,major recovery serum can not be buy from NPCs they made by players and selling via broker how you think you going to get them if there're someone buying at expensive price ? only whales can get them. Let go a bit deeper whales can make twinks if they like and you know go to a place like Elten and killing sprees nobody can fight them back because you don't have pots, you don't have running scrolls, you don't even have greater healing potion.

I said before that they might try to reintroduce 6.0 into classic. This is basically just that. You can't runaway from whales. It's not about leveling fast or slow. Whales will abuse this moment maybe couple months then something might be done maybe some free gears to make you feel you got a chance but whales still got advantages to kill you easily. But can we really blame NCsoft alone or they're only one who doing this ? No even private servers secretly buffed mobs so they can sell some p2w items in their shop more.

Only way p2w can coexisted with majority is pvp mustn't be forced. Aion wasn't designed to be like that.
I hope everyone will understand more about kinah issue.

Why do you cry so much about whales if they would of just buy kinah from bots instead? As if they would never buy kinah if candies were not in the shop... Just stop complaining and play the game, please.

2 hours ago, Guest Load said:

Why do you cry so much about whales if they would of just buy kinah from bots instead? As if they would never buy kinah if candies were not in the shop... Just stop complaining and play the game, please.

But here is your flaw, if buying kinah from BCM is OK why isn't it OK to buy from kinah sellers? Sure thing one is supported by NCWest, the other one is a bannable offense.

If anyone uses real money to buy kinah that is a problem. The players that only wanted a subscription and no p2w at all are the vast majority and they don't care if you got the company's back or not.

If you want to address the bot issue you could speak against that, these two are irrelevant. Nobody here said they support bots or their kinah trade, but we were hoping NCWest would take care of them. Instead, they sell kinah themselves.

~~

And no, we won't "shut up and play the game" I already pre-paid the 1st month (good I didn't buy the 90 days) and that is the last time I buy a subscription in Classic. They probably make a ton of money with candies that they do not care that most players will quit until the whales also quit because they will have no walking dummies to kill anymore.

Please tell me one time that NCsoft has banned kinah buyers, unless abusing the client like the bid thing a while back?

Don't be naive. On top of that, name me one MMO that is very popular, doesnt sell gold and doesnt have bots.

If you are not happy just ask for a refundif it was an alt account (because it will get banned as you might know) and take your money back.

I wish they would put the manpower to ban bots, but we all knew it would not happen unless this is your first ever mmo release lol.

5 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

important things like medals can be buy medals price will be super expensive and only whales will get them.(medals and abyss point are need for pvp gears) but let go a bit deeper you see things like greater running/cast/attack scrolls,major recovery serum can not be buy from NPCs they made by players and selling via broker how you think you going to get them if there're someone buying at expensive price ? only whales can get them.

I think this is a bit of a weird take considering we have no clue how the medal market will look with so many people in need of medals all at once. Medals are going to be expensive regardless of inflation given supply/demand for at least the beginning section of the game. Chances are very few people will be able to afford them and there is a bit of a choas factor given that nobody will have the ap for a full set right away either. Too many moving pieces to say something so definitive like "only whales can get them".

Consumables are a different beast. If inflation kicks those up too high to buy for the average player that'll be one of the worst outcomes of this candy nonsense BUT, and this is a big but, there is no prohibiting circumstance that prevents someone from establishing crafting/gathering  over time and creating those items for themselves since supply/demand would render those expensive as everyone needs them. If you tell me it takes too much time or resources then I'm going to have to wonder how a player with no time to set themselves up for success was ever going to afford endgame consumables anyway.  There are tons of players who are going to amass wealth by putting the time and effort into crafting/gathering especially at this stage so I don't buy into this "whales only" mentality here. 

Archived