How do you feel about the grind? Feedback requested!

Tonykev

How do you feel about the grind? Feedback requested!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the current grind?

• It's fine, very classic!
    • It's okay, a little slow.
    • Too brutal, would prefer some weekend XP buffs or additional incentives!

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

I knew a thread like this would pop sooner or later lmao. You want fast exp? Maybe this Classic isn't for you at all.

This is a thread to gather feedback, not complain. Korea had a bunch of surveys and weekend XP buffs running that helped keep people engaged. Kibbels suggested a feedback thread would be appropriate here to see what people thought, here it is.

What's the point of leveling to max level in a single day? Where's that satisfaction for grinding hours and getting proper reward? If you want everything handed to you, then Classic isn't the best choice. I hate games that give fast leveling, you don't even have time to learn your skills.

Guest Vanilla

The grind itself is whatever, that's kinda what classic is about. I think something like extra exp on weekends would certainly not be bad for the game, but it's not something that's really required. The main problem though is, that because NCsoft has once again proven themselves to not be a publisher which can be trusted to implement consumer friendly practices, it makes it so much harder to invest the time into this game. Sure, I can invest 150+ hours into leveling my character. But just for NCSoft to hold me hostage in a year with whatever new cash shop crap they implement? No thanks... fix this stuff first, before you ask people to invest their time and sub money into your game.

2 hours ago, MechaDux-KT said:

How's the current grind treating you and your friends? Let's get some focused feedback.

giphy.gif

Not even that grindy, lots of quests, you can grind if you want to.

These days I prefer to just log on after spending time with my friends/family with something cold to drink, and zone out for awhile. 

Archived