VPN its not prohibited but you can bann us for use it, where is the sense?

Shemoz

Hello, when i get unblocked the support say me this

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you are accessing our services using a VPN/proxy, please understand that we do not condone, nor do we support their usage. While we do not prohibit the use of these services we have found them to be directly associated to malicious and fraudulent activity. As such, continued use may result in additional blocks placed on the account.

I have been blocked for 2 days for using Mudfish VPN, in theory it is not illegal, but they get banned for it, is it not that your antihack is a bit bad? So if you don't let European people use VPN, what will happen to the server? because from what I have been able to see it is full of Europeans.

One more thing, does anyone know of a decent VPN that doesn't block us?

You have unblocked me, but it's as if I'm still blocked, because without VPN it is impossible to play, is there any way to be able to play with VPN without being blocked? That is my question, if we do not have to wait for the European to come out, it is not feasible to play 150-200 ping.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english :3

Shemoz~

Don't use a VPN then.

NCsoft don't know you are using a VPN to mask your IP, they just ban IPs that break their terms of service, like bots and kinah sellers

All the people QQing in this forum about their VPN IP being banned can't seem to get it through their heads that a VPN IP address is a shared service. Just because you didn't do anything wrong doesn't mean someone else sharing the IP didn't.

Just because a VPN can protects your data doesn't mean you only have to use it in a fair and harmless way. 

Nobody cares about what you need it for, NCsoft protects user data, and VPN use is most often associated with covering up traces before violation of games rules

The best way for the europeans is a server in europe, but these will never happen through NCSoft..

PS: NCSoft banned Kinahseller.... never laughed so much. Every day i have to block a bunch of these scumbags....

15 hours ago, 2s11265D said:

The best way for the europeans is a server in europe, but these will never happen through NCSoft..

PS: NCSoft banned Kinahseller.... never laughed so much. Every day i have to block a bunch of these scumbags....

Welcome to MMOs.  I've played 2 that don't have any issues, because none of the desirable stuff can be traded, it's all account or character bound.  Nothing to buy means no reason to buy currency, means no business so they don't stick around.  I could see the uproar here if something like that were to be implemented:  "But I have to sell my Kromede's GS for 3 million kinah"...

21 hours ago, 2s11265D said:

Just because you keep seeing them pop up, doesn't mean they aren't being banned. 

bot operators like to use VPN because it hides them. 

Gold sellers like to use VPN for the same reason.

Peeps running any exploits, hacks or cheats same same same.

I know guys out of Australia and NZ, and the Philippines, Indonesia, India, and Singapore that play on the NA server  that don't use a VPN and they're just fine. 

If there are lag/latency issues try talking to your ISP first before you pop for VPN.  You might be able to upgrade your service for less then you pay for a VPN.

It's kinda funny how everyone blames the bans on the fact that they mask their IP while not understanding how Ping Reducers work.
ExitLag, for example, uses optimized connection routes to lower your ping, but does NOT mask your IP / "change" your IP.

There's a big difference between VPN's and Ping Reducers.

1 hour ago, Liselotte said:

It's kinda funny how everyone blames the bans on the fact that they mask their IP while not understanding how Ping Reducers work.
ExitLag, for example, uses optimized connection routes to lower your ping, but does NOT mask your IP / "change" your IP.

There's a big difference between VPN's and Ping Reducers.

Lol, Exitlag IS a gaming VPN. Look who doesn't understand how it works.

If you didn't mask your IP, then you couldn't possible change the route Aion server packets take to get to you, they would be determined by the BGP route announcements of your ISP and that's that.

Archived