Pets from store

I'm concerned that this new Quna market is going to be as neglected as the modern Black Cloud Market is. I'm not sure if NCSoft West even has anyone managing these store fronts. Even eastern Aion publishers had their markets filled with all the skins, mounts, and pets you could possibly want yet none of that ever seemed to happen here in the west. I'm not sure what the deal is.

I had to beg NCsoft for over a year to put the Dragon's Set motion on the BCM. They finally did and I bought it immediately. We have to BEG them to let us spend money on cosmetics. Hopefully Classic will be different, but it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't.

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I had to beg NCsoft for over a year to put the Dragon's Set motion on the BCM. They finally did and I bought it immediately. We have to BEG them to let us spend money on cosmetics. Hopefully Classic will be different, but it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't.

I miss my lightsabers. 🙂

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

They could just put back the pre 3.2 BCM, with all the items that were in it

Archived