give siel aura to players in dungeons regardless of subsricer or not

GM's reason for siel aura is to prevent bots? just ban the bots' ping address so they cant pest the economy...if not, open world ban on loots is ok but please spare the dungeon and sieges...if there is no point getting loots from dungeons or getting medals from sieges for non-subs, then this game's population will die soon  

• Aion Team

Hi friend, we're definitely tackling bot issues - have additional solutions in the works and are monitoring very closely. As to Siel, it is primarily to allow casual users to enjoy the game though, rather than for battling bots.

Also, I think you may want to hop over to the classic forums instead for these types of discussions :)

https://forums.aiononline.com/forum/27-aion-classic/

9 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi friend, we're definitely tackling bot issues - have additional solutions in the works and are monitoring very closely. As to Siel, it is primarily to allow casual users to enjoy the game though, rather than for battling bots.

Also, I think you may want to hop over to the classic forums instead for these types of discussions :)

https://forums.aiononline.com/forum/27-aion-classic/

we're definitely tackling bot issues -  nop you dont. I party of 7 bots level 40 was farming in belu yest and was till farming before server went down

monitoring very closely - obviously you dont

As to Siel, it is primarily to allow casual users to enjoy the game though - How can anyone enjoy the game in 1hour especially when the rates and speeds are that slow ? At this point casual players are the ones with the basic sub the f2p players are just addicts. All you do is keep feeding addicts with a little bit of it everyday so they wont forget and they eventually decide to pay. This game should have been P2P on a sub basis.

rather than for battling bots. - LoL. Most bots have aura up the already made a fortune so they can afford it.

Can confirm that NCWest doesn't bother themselves with banning bots, no matter how many times you use that "auto hunt report" thing, it's a broken button that leads to nowhere. I've seen the same bots grind everywhere since launch.

Archived