Question @kibbelz

Haitz

Hey there,

So I recently came back to the game and I found out that IDD no longer drops this item:

CaBVBZk.png

And no other instance drops it, @KibbelzI wonder if you can add this item again to the drop? Or maybe to another instance drop? 

This box is very important to us who want to finish Item Collections.

1 hour ago, Viseris-KT said:

It still drops in BE Easy i think.

BE is a difficult instance. Unless you have good gear its not possible to solo it or duo it.  IDD was easier back then to get this collections done but not anymore. 

Would be a big help to add these boxes back to the IDD drop or PF normal drop, instances that are fairly easy for none geared characters.

Please @Kibbelz

Legendary sovereign weapon box used to drop from IDD nm before 100-IDD update. This weapons are needed in many item collections. Imo, it would be reasonable adding them to PF nm or SL easy drop. Another option would be BE easy but lootable by each party member.

I think adding it do PF normal mode or SL easy more would be the best options.  Because honestly even BE easy mode is hard for us people who are not geared enough. Not only because you need gear to down it but you also need a good group composition. 

Please @Kibbelz look into it. These weapons are essential for item collections.

Archived