Question about Pink Griffo pet

Diode-DN

if its like the old one, it eats the grey junk drops with Soul in their name that drop at almost all levels, things like Intact Villager Soul or Hazy Mamut Soul pretty much anything with Soul in its name. This one might be different but still worth a try.

On 7/25/2021 at 9:57 AM, Diode-DN said:

It says when you feed him, it gives you aether bundle. Sorry, but i cannot see any function how to feed him. Is he bugged or i'm doing something wrong? I buy all 6 different foods for pets and its not working. 

I've tried feeding it everything and nothing works. It doesn't have a 12 space pouch either like it says in the description. When I sent in a ticket about the bag space and feeding it, they completely ignored what I said and just said this:

I purchased the pink griffo pet and so did my boyfriend and it said that it has a 12 space bag for storing items. The pet bag does not pop up in the cube and I am unable to access it. It also says you can feed it for aether bundles but the food that it requires apparently isn't available in the game...

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Aion Support Team.

I've tested your issue and verified that the pet can only carry scrolls and cooked items. We've verified no issues on your case.

Also, we are unable to refund the Pink Griffo Egg(30 Days) since it was already used. We hope this information helps.

If there are other concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team

LOL Of course I opened it... How else would I know it doesn't work as described? This GM didn't even TRY to solve the issue. The response had nothing to do with the issues described. 🤦‍♀️I even sent a screenshot of the pet's description where it said it eats food and carries a 12 slot pouch.

Pink griffo works fine to me, it clearly says ingame that it use food and magical item (one scroll) and thats what he does, he also have auto loot which is not in the description, what else is not in the description is that he have 12 space, but onceu summon him, he says on ''feature 2'' that he also have 12 space, i'm happy with him, i didnt bought for the spaces, and having 12 space + auto loot + one scroll auto use + 2 food auto use, would be the best pet ingame.

13 hours ago, Roxy said:

The pet bag does not pop up in the cube and I am unable to access it.

The pet pouches are not in your cube, you have to summon the pet, select it, get its pet information window on and then there are tabs, there must be a tab for the inventory it carries.

You should check yourself before you post... No, pet don't have 12 bag. He have half wrong functions and i can't understand how staff don't care at all to fix the pet or at least say something. Nothing here changed with ncsoft after 10y, they didn't care 10y ago, they don't care now.

19 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

The pet pouches are not in your cube, you have to summon the pet, select it, get its pet information window on and then there are tabs, there must be a tab for the inventory it carries.

There isn't.

On 7/31/2021 at 8:34 PM, Makisekurisu said:

i'm happy with him, i didnt bought for the spaces,

Lol what? You're happy, so that's it? It doesn't matter that this other person spent REAL LIFE MONEY on something that is FALSELY advertised? Jesus, people, have a LITTLE bit of empathy.

20 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Lol what? You're happy, so that's it? It doesn't matter that this other person spent REAL LIFE MONEY on something that is FALSELY advertised? Jesus, people, have a LITTLE bit of empathy.

i said i'm happy and that i didnt bought for the spaces, period, not asking you to also be happy, last time i checked on google, it said it HAS 12 space, last time i checked the egg ingame, it said it use cooked and magical itens, doesnt even says it have auto loot, which was a surprise to me, the pet (probably the right and old version of it) that have 12 space, will not have 12 space + use cooked/magical items + auto loot, so filtering everything, aleast i'am happy with him.

Archived