Siel down suddenly

NimOG

3 minutes ago, Ohnobow said:

unknown.png

Ah, I see. They are not very good at actually notifying most people if that's the case. I feel like there should be in-game notifications as soon as they decide to do this, so people have time to prepare and not get into stuff. And why can't it display that it's under maintenance somewhere on the launcher and in-game with a description of why? It's almost like this game is very old and designed without the user experience in mind ... oh wait, nevermind.  (Am I getting BANT now?)

Just now, NimOG said:

Ah, I see. They are not very good at actually notifying most people if that's the case. I feel like there should be in-game notifications as soon as they decide to do this, so people have time to prepare and not get into stuff. And why can't it display that it's under maintenance somewhere on the launcher and in-game with a description of why? It's almost like this game is very old and designed without the user experience in mind ... oh wait, nevermind.  (Am I getting BANT now?)

This isnt an official tweet by them, i just used the last one they said they were having emergency maint on ahaha

THis was the real post:

Archived