Onaho

KingLuna

I heard Onaho was trading General Kills in game so his buddies could get Godstones with ppl in a certain legion on Siel... coincidentally someone from that same legion is selling the general kill godstone in Primum today...  Remind me how AP traders don't destroy the balance in our community? 

5 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

I heard Onaho was trading General Kills in game so his buddies could get Godstones with ppl in a certain legion on Siel... coincidentally someone from that same legion is selling the general kill godstone in Primum today...  Remind me how AP traders don't destroy the balance in our community? 

Do you know this for a fact? Or are you guessing because of hearsay? jw

everyone on siel already knows yuh and onaho ap trade with each other, there's no point talking or pretending about it anymore. we're just waiting to see when/if NCsoft will ban them. if they don't ban both these fools in a week or two, more than a hundred people would give up and quit the game.

funny this clown is still trying his hardest to fake it lol

More than a hundred have already left SINCE last week and this is 50s that are leaving. Siel will be a dead server in a month after all the Founder's Siel Auras drop and new titles are being released that people are looking forward to because 1. No Content(No 1.5, 1.7, 1.9). 2. Hackers. 3. AP Traders.... Enjoy it while it lasts, all these top legions going to quit soon and all you'll be left with is a couple alliances during siege at most. All my legion talks about is the new games coming out, not the hopes that NCSoft will do anything. Wake up buddy.

6 hours ago, Kitsuney said:

More than a hundred? I really doubt it. 

Archived