Why can't I load BCM?

TaygetaErra

6 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yeah, I was kidding, it was not mine, it was Arhangelos ‘s suggestion to disable the BCM.

Fam, someone else did it and he said he got 2 days forum ban for suggesting it. You are getting us in trouble, BCM is like Hilary Clinton, if you talk against it you vanish. Keep the dirty talk against BCM away from me please, I got 2 strikes already!

Untitled-1.png

6 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Fam, someone else did it and he said he got 2 days forum ban for suggesting it. You are getting us in trouble, BCM is like Hilary Clinton, if you talk against it you vanish. Keep the dirty talk against BCM away from me please, I got 2 strikes already!

Untitled-1.png

giggle-snoopy.gif

5 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Untitled-1.png

Lol. But I sometimes do need something: Luna coins to remodel my gear, and even a Name Change ticket. They banned one of  my accounts created  in 2018 and I couldn't get it out of ban cause I didn't find any confirmations in mail that I bought BCoins from that account. On some other accounts that were banned together with that, I found confirmations and they agreed to unban them. The "crime" of all of them is that they were created after NCWest had an agreement with the Russian Aion company Innova to deny Russians (and all ex-USSR) the possibility to create new accounts, while they could continue to play on their old ones (before Jan.2018  or so). I  don't know why the NA Aion company  so much licks ass of  Innova??? Are the Balaur  controlling  the brains of both of them, monopolizing instead of competition and trying to show to all Aion players their disrespect?  :( 

Also, the main game developers squashed and smashed our beautiful Archdaevic  patch where we could soar in the Abyss, enjoy infinite flight, flying siege every day,  quests in the Abyss,  had beautiful bikes of Sharptooth series, Chromanimbus, Afterburner, Sleek available for crafting in Luna, Sharptooth Ripper and Mauler available on BCM, Sharptooth Airspike and Bloodletter available in the classic crafting. Stylish furniture of Harvest Revel,  Club, Eastern in Luna and on BCM, various beautiful weapon, armor, headgear skins... They destroyed our Abyss and it was not temporarily - they totally changed the concept of the game,  and even though they give us more flight time in wings than we had back then, 3 years passed and they didn't re-open the Abyss for us to enjoy flying 24/7, there is only the Divine fortress siege once per week that they also spoiled: any battle in the fortress only happens on the ground, you can't fly in combat! :( :( :(  No flight combat at all! :( :( :(  Shame on Aion whose trademark has always been flight and flight combat! :(   Now we can only use our flight time for gliding and sprinting.  They removed the best bikes - Sharptooth series, most beautiful furniture  since 6.0 anywhere, removed  Furniture paints cause they cancelled all guestblooms (although you can fertilize old ones), didn't make furniture paints available anywhere else, destroyed Pandemonium, we can't buy Marra's Party Dress anymore, and many other designs became unavailable, and the tradeable white-letter armors and weapons of low levels on which we could transfer skins, disappeared :( . I don't know why removing Sharptooth bikes, Fleeting Chromanimbus  and best furniture from BCM??? Now that they want the game to be more money-oriented, it contradicts the common sense!  They actually want to increase sales on these goods and expand the assortment, rather than shrink it!  :(  . Same about skins. The assortment of everything on BCM became less by removing the most gorgeous things! (at the same time removing the chance  them in the game ) :( The game became poorer, dumber and more boring on most of things.  Who if not the Balaur  Reptiloids could make it so??  Forcing the players to lower vibrations,  lower number of dimensions, taking  real inspiring things away, making it routine! :(   The 5.x patches were so high, we had like a quantum leap to higher dimensions - got campaign quests about finding our lost Destiny, expanded our consciousness, had Transcendence to Archdaevas, revealed  our lost memories - a gorgeous scenario! I loved it so - Abyss, Norsvold, soaring ability!  But  then suddenly comes a Balaur Lord Eeshkigal and destroys the whole Abyss  without restoration?? Pttfu! All the time since the beginning of the game (or the Abyss)  the Abyss had been the most glorious part of the game, and the Balaur were always interested to keep it, they would create portals in it and to it in other maps!  A Balaur Lord removing the Abyss permanently is a nonsense! So stupid, and it's just the developers who invented it! Why? Is it a crazy influence of the rel life Reptiloids capturing their brains? Trying to suppress any transcendence in the humanity? :(  

And those strange bans after allowing to play for 3-4 years! :(  Americans are surely not interested in losing their players, they do it for Innova! A Russian company that oppresses Russians, hoping that these players will start to play on their server from zero after being ripped off their rich accounts on NA? :(  No Innova, it's Fascism and I'll never play on your servers after such abuse! :(

On 9/9/2021 at 5:30 AM, Arhangelos said:

Untitled-1.png

That poor dog was like "find him yourself dude, I am not smelling that"

On 9/7/2021 at 9:11 PM, IllusionGate-KT said:

Zm3i3kw.pngSubj. Do anyone else has the same problem?

I dunno why everyone is only getting this issue now. This 404 error plagued me for over a year. 

I always used Exitlag so assumed it was to do with this.

I noticed that BCM would load for a short while after first loading your account. I never timed it but I'd say after about 15ish mins of being logged in you run the risk of getting this error. 

A small workaround, which always worked for me, was to simply visit an instance server eg. Katalam or a pvp instance. This would always allow me to access the shop again without restarting my client. Though after another 15ish mins the error would be back again xD

• 1 month later...

Archived