Weekly Server Maintenance - September 15, 2021

Arctic

Just now, Sgt Sneak said:

New World is also a temporary/permanent  alternative. Again I want to reiterate I am definitely not trying to take away from your points because they are accurate it just bothers the logical side of my brain that things are imploding like this.

i am upset as much as you but i am trying to think possible reason for them (try to understand them)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KissYB-KT said:

i am upset as much as you but i am trying to think possible reason for them (try to understand them)

We will see. I am not prophesizing the end of the game. I am sure there will be quite a bit more life in the game. Just want healthy servers

Even on this you guys fail! the Quest its in Morhein, NOT Beluslan!

Prepare for Battle

Prior to taking on Gojira, Daevas may wish to secure the daily quests available to their faction in the Heiron or Beluslan Fortresses. Once acquired, these quests will reward you for taking down Gojira or its spawn: ‘Gojira’s Baby’. A one-time quest will be available which grants special rewards.

This Event was a failure, we had the Boss on Israphel Asmodian side and it despawned at 20% because besides being a big bullet sponge this boss is nothing... Well atleast NCSoft managed to give us a Timeframe for 1.5 which is way to late 3 weeks with not much to do besides leveling alts with this XP event.

I genuinely do not understand how NCSoft can time and time again fail to deliver on events. Griffon was bad, this one went to hell. I wonder what it's like to be employed at NCWest and have to view these forums and see the blunder time and time again.

On 9/14/2021 at 6:19 PM, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will begin our maintenance at the usual 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect the servers to be offline for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. Players can look forward to the following changes in-game:

• Gojira event begins
  • Daeva Pass Season 4 begins
  • EXP event ends
  • Siel’s Western + Eastern siege times have been changed back to 16:00

Additionally, we're thrilled to reveal that we will be hosting a special Scavenger Hunt Community Event this week! We will be utilizing a new approach and set of tools for this event, which will play out in real-time across the game and on our Twitter channel. We hope that this new event style brings a wealth of fun for everyone!

Thank you, and for those participating in the Scavenger Hunt... Happy Hunting! 😉

Welp, glad my sub is running out in 10 days...

Archived