Weekly Server Maintenance - September 15, 2021

Arctic

4 hours ago, Yurisa said:

@Kibbelz

So no banned AP trade, no banned of invisible hack and no 1,5 update news?

Can I have my refund? :)

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/2f/2f3640a3393b93b2fb5049e133de5addf3bef697aa7e96e11d866c2399f0b0e8.jpg

2 minutes ago, Pyromage-DN said:

Yeah they had 1.5 at that point >< Weird thing is we're much further progressed than Korea was when they got 1.5 patch (I played there for 4 months). Both time wise and progression wise, we should have 1.5 by now.

i see where you are coming from, everyone is just so frigging enraged lol just take a chill pill

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kibbelz, i do hope you read that.

I saw the message back in July, about a classic server and got EXCITED, HAPPY, i felt the need to play again a game that i loved and enjoyed so much. I did give the benefit of the doubt around candies, battle passes (bought all 3 passes, bought a 90 day subscription).
I met  players and people that i have forgotten and that i though are long gone, so much nice memories came back.
As i played on Israphel, population tends to be an issue (also half of your population there it's EU if you have not noticed). Can't find groups no more for anything, no one even bothers to login anymore.
At this point, after 3 months of fun and enjoyment i saw all my new and old friends start quitting AGAIN, just because there is literally nothing to do in the game. Leveling an alt was never my thing and also not a thing for some people.

Why are you guys not giving us at least some news on 1.5? At least give us a date, hope, something to catch up for and keep on playing for.....
For the record, half of the discord messages that i see are the following :

"
I've decided to take a break from Aion as 1.5 wasn't released this week and again no info about it either."

"K so no 1.5, it's not a random gojira event that will keep me interested lmao"

"they killed the game AGAIN"

"i wont play till 1.5 , if it even comes.."

What is GOING ON ?!!? Are you guys going to do something about it ?

15 minutes ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

Korean Gojira event began on March 10, 2021. 1.5 was released on January. Also, on this same March 10 event  Korea got the Bakarma barrier, https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_Classic_-_Update_March_10th_2021.

So it’s up no NCWest to release 1.5. The patch is already in our client but disabled! @Kibbelz do something!!!

THIS.
Please say something.
Our client is supposed to be as close to KR as possible, yet we have the most miss mash of patches with little communication?

Lames events ever...
Gojira.. yeah ok, so a willing and able few can literally spawn camp this beast for the loot.. gj on that one.
2nd.. finding some damn npcs? and only the first get some stuff? mm ok, 95% of the population wont giva a damn about that...
3rd.. wtf is up with the rewards.. even if you do these events (exception of spawn camping gojira, which will happen) they are not really worth the time..
Hell at this point a mail with some crowns would been better as an event as we still don't get 1.5.

14 minutes ago, KissYB-KT said:

guys give ncwest sometimes.

they are investigate AP traders right now and if they bring new patch those evidences can be wiped and kiss good bye on baning ap traders.

new patch resets some memories of previous patch.

let's ask 1 thing at the time guys

That's just silly. 

10 minutes ago, Ravenmaster said:

That's just silly. 

not so silly 

the meaning of game patches and action on new patches.

"A patch is a set of changes to a computer program or its supporting data designed to update, fix, or improve it. This includes fixing security vulnerabilities and other bugs, with such patches usually being called bugfixes or bug fixes. ... They may be applied/reset to server files on a storage devic...

Well ive just cancelled my auto renew sub.

Im almost certain nobody will care, but ive done my bit.

Good luck to those that are making excuses like "let them investigate the AP trading first", you are truly the special breed of people that allow everybody else to get shafted.

14 minutes ago, Sgt Sneak said:

@KissYB-KT I am quite positive it is a common practice when patching to back up files in case the patch is not accepted or files become corrupt. They could use that backed up version of the game on a test system to continue their investigation without delaying the release of the patch. JS

WTB AION PTS!!!

17 minutes ago, Sgt Sneak said:

@KissYB-KT I am quite positive it is a common practice when patching to back up files in case the patch is not accepted or files become corrupt. They could use that backed up version of the game on a test system to continue their investigation without delaying the release of the patch. JS

i agree and disagree when they do back up files it is not just few mega bites, it is extra work on their hands and they dont have enough staffs.

patching is not just copy and paste, it is a lot of works (testing, fixing, translate from kr to en etc)

do you remember how many times they have to shut down servers when they bring new patches?

also i dont want them to rush. rushing = have more chance to make misstakes.

1 minute ago, KissYB-KT said:

i agree and disagree when they do back up files it is not just few mega bites, it is extra work on their hands and they dont have enough staffs.

patching is not just copy and paste, it is a lot of works (testing, fixing, translate from kr to en etc)

do you remember how many times they have to shut down servers when they bring new patches?

also i dont want them to rush. rushing = have more chance to make misstakes.

I am not arguing the difficulty of patching bro (Come on I went to school for IT). We have both played this for over a decade and seen so many ways things can go wrong. I am also aware that there are staffing issues. However, consider that they are rolling out multiple events that are a flop which takes time and man power, which is an asset not readily available, on things that are not helping the player base. I am not generally some one on the forums complaining about my in game woes but this is significant and should take priority over these events and at this point leave the AP Traders. They will always exist and if you ban them just like roaches more will rise up. 

I agree don't rush but communicate your concerns with the community and update. When is silence in these situations the proper operating procedures. We can't sympathetic with no knowledge of what we are sympathizing with. Again I am a very logical minded person and I would be first to jump on the "Let's Wait Train" if there was a active dialogue. 

I am not arguing the difficulty of patching bro (Come on I went to school for IT). We have both played this for over a decade and seen so many ways things can go wrong. I am also aware that there are staffing issues. However, consider that they are rolling out multiple events that are a flop which takes time and man power, which is an asset not readily available, on things that are not helping the player base. I am not generally some one on the forums complaining about my in game woes but this is significant and should take priority over these events and at this point leave the AP Traders. They will always exist and if you ban them just like roaches more will rise up. 

I agree don't rush but communicate your concerns with the community and update. When is silence in these situations the proper operating procedures. We can't sympathetic with no knowledge of what we are sympathizing with. Again I am a very logical minded person and I would be first to jump on the "Let's Wait Train" if there was a active dialogue. 

"I agree don't rush but communicate your concerns with the community and update. When is silence in these situations the proper operating procedures. We can't sympathetic with no knowledge of what we are sympathizing with. Again I am a very logical minded person and I would be first to jump on the "Let's Wait Train" if there was a active dialogue. "

above i can agree with you but we all know how ncsoft. they never communicate with us well.

i am sick of it too. 

think this way "they know they are losing players due to AP trading and delay on 1.5 that means they are losing money no business man can be happy about it"

they must have reason, yes they should let us know "why" but almost 10 years of my aion experience they never do.

i am glad that you agree on they have short on staffs. yes they should bring 1.5 soon instead working on event but in business terms sometimes it take time to change their course of action. for event as you know it is not just 2~3 days they plan they should plan and ready for this event many days ago maybe even before AP trading happens. 

i am same as many others i want 1.5 as well (can farm AP faster and easier) but let see what they gonna do about it.

NCwest have 4~5 different games with them so it is not just aion they have to take care of it (in business terms) after all ncwest is there to make money so they know they are lossing money delaying patches.

i just dont wanna cry about it (no offence). as someone talk earlier "i will just leave aion"

i heard lost ark is comming to NA soon. i am planning on trying that if ncwest keep on ignoring us.

10 minutes ago, KissYB-KT said:

"I agree don't rush but communicate your concerns with the community and update. When is silence in these situations the proper operating procedures. We can't sympathetic with no knowledge of what we are sympathizing with. Again I am a very logical minded person and I would be first to jump on the "Let's Wait Train" if there was a active dialogue. "

above i can agree with you but we all know how ncsoft. they never communicate with us well.

i am sick of it too. 

think this way "they know they are losing players due to AP trading and delay on 1.5 that means they are losing money no business man can be happy about it"

they must have reason, yes they should let us know "why" but almost 10 years of my aion experience they never do.

i am glad that you agree on they have short on staffs. yes they should bring 1.5 soon instead working on event but in business terms sometimes it take time to change their course of action. for event as you know it is not just 2~3 days they plan they should plan and ready for this event many days ago maybe even before AP trading happens. 

i am same as many others i want 1.5 as well (can farm AP faster and easier) but let see what they gonna do about it.

NCwest have 4~5 different games with them so it is not just aion they have to take care of it (in business terms) after all ncwest is there to make money so they know they are lossing money delaying patches.

i just dont wanna cry about it (no offence). as someone talk earlier "i will just leave aion"

i heard lost ark is comming to NA soon. i am planning on trying that if ncwest keep on ignoring us.

New World is also a temporary/permanent  alternative. Again I want to reiterate I am definitely not trying to take away from your points because they are accurate it just bothers the logical side of my brain that things are imploding like this.

Archived